ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sheikhs On Market (SF) has one 13 in the Black/Sail. Not sure if they received their restock yet, seeing as the employees there seek out to be the most unhelpful and unfriendly people alive. 

Sheikhs On Market (SF) has one 13 in the Black/Sail. Not sure if they received their restock yet, seeing as the employees there seek out to be the most unhelpful and unfriendly people alive. 
That's why I don't bother with those clowns up there..

Oh snap which location, Katy or Cypress? Yeah Houston never get any roshes in the Outlets.. I see all these Cali people getting them and I get upset lol
cypress.

sheikh galleria is getting shipment thursday, sugarland sheikh said "next week at most", so im guessing thursday possibly too. all other sheikhs in houston either dont have them, no clue if they're getting any, or girls answering the phone not knowing what they were.

FA in sugarland said they had the sails, sport reds, and iggy's but only had 10.5 in sails & sport reds, and a 12 iggy. the rest said they dont have them nor getting replen.

shoe palace willowbrook only has one, but it's on display.

To anyone that purchased the atomic teals from the floral pack, same insoles? Do you enjoy them on feet?

Stoneridge mall Shiekh has em! Copped all 3 of mine in a 9.5!! I think it's only one size of each tho size 10s are gone as well

As well, is there any 'photoshoppers' in this thread? Was wondering what the atomic teals would look like w/ a black sole/swoosh

Any og teamroshe members even in here? Used to check the thread and see the badge in people's avatar for like every post and now its gone
What's good Tony! I don't even post in here anymore because I just lose track of it after a couple hours, Haha. I still see you posting on NWP though (thank God it's back).

cypress.

sheikh galleria is getting shipment thursday, sugarland sheikh said "next week at most", so im guessing thursday possibly too. all other sheikhs in houston either dont have them, no clue if they're getting any, or girls answering the phone not knowing what they were.

FA in sugarland said they had the sails, sport reds, and iggy's but only had 10.5 in sails & sport reds, and a 12 iggy. the rest said they dont have them nor getting replen.

shoe palace willowbrook only has one, but it's on display.
Well I guess we have to wait until the Willowbrook FA reopens because the manager told me he had every color and size, it's just that the store was closed due to remodeling.

make sure you don't go flipping em
have a feeling that many people lurking this thread are going to try 
mean.gif

So ive been kicked off teamrosheFB....seriously???? srs????

so ive been avoiding the TR FB for ....EVER ... ever since it was created ive dodged it

i said time & time again im not on fb ill miss whatever is on there

i was asked by a few members to join multiple times & even after turning it down multiple times i was asked again to please, please join & make a dummy account

so i finally did about a week ago....

well today i get an email saying im getting kicked out because i didnt provide any info & i was only there for the deals(which i havent got any deals...not that thats what im looking for but you should get my point)

& almost in an instant i see multiple responses along the same lines like i took some restock info only posted on TR FB & cleaned out someones inventory

someone said i was faster to post on a deal than anything else...when i have 5 post(1-asking about a sz 5.5 FOR A NT MEMBER BECAUSE HE COULDNT...3- about the plasti dipped sails & 2 seperate post one asking the price of some shoes a memeber was trying to get rid(THAT WASNT MY SZ) of & FINALLY ON A GIFT CARD THAT I DIDNT BUY)

unreal if the "admins" are being serious :smh:

only the essentials

at this point i want to know why i wasted my time to do all that fb crap just to get kicked out while im in the process of learing it?

because thats honestly what im more upset about at this point

Where Illy is he an admin also?

Last edited:
anyone know if the speed yellows i'll randomly come up on retail price or should i just bite the bullet and get it from grailstatus?

anyone know if the speed yellows i'll randomly come up on retail price or should i just bite the bullet and get it from grailstatus?

It's possible, but the more time goes by the harder it will be to find for that price.

How much is Grailstatus selling for? $89?

Stoneridge mall Shiekh has em! Copped all 3 of mine in a 9.5!! I think it's only one size of each tho size 10s are gone as well
Congrats on your pick up ! Just got home from checking my local Shiekh and they had them available. I was about to let you know but anyway congrats !

If anyone in the SF/Oakland area could keep a lookout for any of the OG colors in a 9.5, I'd totallllly appreciate it. 

so ive been avoiding the TR FB for ....EVER ... ever since it was created ive dodged it

i said time & time again im not on fb ill miss whatever is on there

i was asked by a few members to join multiple times & even after turning it down multiple times i was asked again to please, please join & make a dummy account

so i finally did about a week ago....

well today i get an email saying im getting kicked out because i didnt provide any info & i was only there for the deals(which i havent got any deals...not that thats what im looking for but you should get my point)

& almost in an instant i see multiple responses along the same lines like i took some restock info only posted on TR FB & cleaned out someones inventory

someone said i was faster to post on a deal than anything else...when i have 5 post(1-asking about a sz 5.5 FOR A NT MEMBER BECAUSE HE COULDNT...3- about the plasti dipped sails & 2 seperate post one asking the price of some shoes a memeber was trying to get rid(THAT WASNT MY SZ) of & FINALLY ON A GIFT CARD THAT I DIDNT BUY)

unreal if the "admins" are being serious
mean.gif

only the essentials

at this point i want to know why i wasted my time to do all that fb crap just to get kicked out while im in the process of learing it?

because thats honestly what im more upset about at this point

Where Illy is he an admin also?
if your "time" was wasted by being in our group, then im not sure why you are "wasting your time" talking about your feelings toward the group in here..

i said time
if your "time" was wasted by being in our group, then im not sure why you are "wasting your time" talking about your feelings toward the group in here..

selective reading comprehension

Like i originally said im not ON FB

i joined because of the multiple request i recieved to join & the account i have is a dummy account

i had no idea i would have to PUT IN WORK to stay apart of a group i was asked to join

especially when i had nothing(NEW) to contribute that wasnt already know information.. because if i did i would have posted it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom