ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I swear,, alot of you dudes who worship Roshe's take it too far. The superiority displayed by "some" annoy the hell out of me. In some cases, its worst than hypebeasts.

Every settle down and stop trying to act like you are the only ones that stumbled into RR.

That TR FB is corny as hell, dont sweat it. From what I've heard, you wont miss a damn thing by not being a member anymore. It says alot when guys like you are getting the boot.

Lol took the words right out of my mouth. Don't sweat it cold city

Congrats on the restock pickups everyone. I bought my brother a pair over the weekend through the stock locate at Footaction. They just came in today. When he tried them on, he said they were a half size too big. I recommended he went a full size down when he tried my 10.5 on and said it was too loose but he told me to cop him a sz. 10 anyways. 
mean.gif

Oh well, I will try to locate him a 9.5 when the major online retailers restock next month.

I hate to bug on this, but did anyone that ordered from SneakerRx on Amazon get their tracking number, or say they've shipped? My estimated ship date was Friday-Monday...

What's up y'all! All Shiekh San Diego locations received their shipments. Checked out San Diego Mission Valley location which has all 3 & majority of the sizes. Hit up 619-750-2794 ask for Snoop.

Last edited:
What's up y'all! All Shiekh San Diego locations received their shipments. Checked out San Diego Mission Valley location which has all 3 & majority of the sizes. Hit up 619-750-2794 ask for Snoop.

Good looks man! Just saw this on my local fb shoe group. Will stop by in the am

Sheikh at Westfield Valley Fair had a full size run in the Sport Reds, Iguana, and Black Sails.  They even have some women's sizes.

Finally got my pair of Sport Reds and to a smaller size of Sails..  Went down to a 10 rather than my usual 10.5 (My original sails were an 11)..  Hopefully I don't regret it.  But they fit!

I never understand why resellers are so frowned upon. People making extra cash, why ya'll care?

You didn't get your pair? BOO. HOO. If they didn't get it, truth is somebody else would've.
The problem I have with resellers is that people like me who live in places that get NO shoes whatsoever and have no NT or HOH close to get any type of limited release or most GRs for that matter have to rely online for places like NDC and Eastbay.  The "resellers" go buy up all the shoes in store and online and then try to sell them for way more than they should and half of the pair sit on Ebay and other sites because the "resellers" think they're worth more than they are.  That being said I understand the supply and demand and that all people want is money but personally I'd rather help someone get a shoe they want then make $20-30 bucks after shipping and Ebay fees (especially a $70 shoe).  I'd say help someone out or leave the shoes in store so people can stock locate them.  I know it's not ever going to change and it will probably only get worse but that's just my opinion and I'm glad to help anyone I can because I know the feeling of not having ANYTHING for shoe stores around me.

anyone have any info on the reg version of the triple blks (blkouts)?

was gonna cop the wovens but i'll def wait if the reg versions are droppin...

Back
Top Bottom