ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i gotta get this sig up , do you really need to post 20xs?, thats something i don't want to do . very annoying sorry guys. 

From NDC.com rep
chat_agent.png
Robert: I show some TENT/DARK ROYAL BLUE-VOLT supposed to release on August 2, 2012 but this could change.
chat_agent.png
Robert: And another WOLF GREY/SPEED YELLOW-VOLT supposed to release on the 1st of August. so I would check back then.
Looking forward to this I guess

Alright Im Good, got the Sig up, just had to post in other forums, Im was impressed, there is a Deep House Music forum!. KOBE!

how do you delete old posts, if it is possible. tx

Last edited:
For those of you with the generic avatar; change it up. Most replies look like they're from the same person, haha.

Glad i was able to get the cybers on ndc before they sold out again. Still on the hunt for those reds in a 10 and like everyone else the mangos.

First time we've ever received dates for anything, so that's promising. Definitely looking to cop the Dark Royal Blue/Oranges.
tent is a different color from the orange..  i think it's the lighter version of the iguana.  should be interesting.

First time we've ever received dates for anything, so that's promising. Definitely looking to cop the Dark Royal Blue/Oranges.
tent is not orange, i think it is the lighter version of the iguana.  should be interesting.

i have verified mangos on a few retailers on rakuten (japanese version), however they do not ship internationally.  anyone know of a mail forwarding service with reasonable prices in japan? another option (little more expensive) to cop the mangos, let me know though.

sutocorp is legit and has good service.  you will end up paying around 8% the total cost of the item+shipping for their service.

man the womens do fit a bit different. notably they're more narrow throughout the length of the shoe - I have wide feet so I can feel the difference in the toe box. The material used on the black white womens also isnt as stretchy, appears to be almost satin like compared to the mesh of some of the men's pair. So for those looking to get a womens size, I'd go with 1.5 up from mens size if you have wide feet like me. Willl be returning as my feet dont feel as free as they do in the mens sizes.

Back
Top Bottom