ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just ordered the teal wovens. ill see how i like them. i love the OG mesh. i hope the wovens are worth it. if they are ill definitely get the all black wovens when they lower the price on zappos since theyre just sitting.

^ Damn called twice and rejected! First time they said they never were $50. Second time they said it was an error but can't honor that price because it was yesterday, but if it was on sale AFTER the order was placed they would be able to offer a price adjustment :frown:

^ Damn called twice and rejected! First time they said they never were $50. Second time they said it was an error but can't honor that price because it was yesterday, but if it was on sale AFTER the order was placed they would be able to offer a price adjustment :frown:

Keep trying! Took me three times to get the price adjusted.

Zappos current stock:

Black Sails: 6-7,8,10.5-15 Available

Iguana: 6.5-9,10.5-15 Available

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sport Reds[/color]: 6.5.11-12,13-15  Available

Some sizes have less then 5 pairs each. Good luck!

Just because the size is still listed, doesn't mean they are still available. I manually checked them all. Hope you all get your pair, dont fck with the resellers!

#TeamRoshe

Last edited:
what is the material on the floral roshes? is it the same as the ogs?
Not sure what that new kind of mesh is, but it's definitely Not the OG mesh and more snug than the OGSs. OG mesh gives. thats why im curious if the new canvas ones are gonna be snug/snugger as well like wovens and NRGs. Sent one of my floral/graphic pairs back to NDC (took a left shoe and a right shoe from each box/and kept the pair that felt less snug). Same mesh as the mints, limes, lemons from what I heard.

Last edited:
Zappos current stock:

Black Sails: 6-7,8,10.5-15 Available
Iguana: 6.5-9,10.5-15 Available
Sport Reds
: 6.5.11-12,13-15

Available

Some sizes have less then 5 pairs each. Good luck!

Just because the size is still listed, doesn't mean they are still available. I manually checked them all. Hope you all get your pair, dont fck with the resellers!

#TeamRoshe

Damn, should've ordered before i tried to get the price adjustment. now they're sold out of my size...

Not that this hasn't been said but Zappos especially VIP Zappos is awesome.

Shipping is extremely fast. Ordered at 2:30pm yesterday, got my shoes at 12:30pm today. That's less than 24 hours for free shipping.

Anybody know if any other OG CWs (besides sails, sport reds, and iggys) are going to be restocked? And congrats to everyone who picked up a pair from Zappos!! Good stuff.

Not that this hasn't been said but Zappos especially VIP Zappos is awesome.

Shipping is extremely fast. Ordered at 2:30pm yesterday, got my shoes at 12:30pm today. That's less than 24 hours for free shipping.
Where does it state that the shoes come from? In CA?

Oh and, What is the VIP, and how do you get in VIP?

Last edited:

glad I was browsing Zappos and stumbled upon the re-stock. Helped out the BROshes get their pairs and I doubled up on Iguanas with that free next day shipping :nthat:

I called zappos 4 times so far and I keep getting turned down for the price adjustment, is there any hope left?

Just came out of footaction in puente hills still had all 3 colorways of the roshes (iguanas, sport reds, black sails) for retail

seems like some of you are thirsty for the $50 dollar roshes.save $20 dollars and you can get your roshes for retail and not have to worry about getting denied by zappos.just sayin

Last edited:
seems like some of you are thirsty for the $50 dollar roshes.save $20 dollars and you can get your roshes for retail and not have to worry about getting denied by zappos.just sayin

A lot of us doubled and tripled up. So thats quite a bit of money to get back.

Back
Top Bottom