ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What difference does it make that the 6 pairs I bought are the same CW?  I don't like any of the other CWs.  I've been wearing these since early last summer and already burned through 3 pairs.  It's literally the only sneaker I wear.  It's OK to post and talk about collections of 20 or 30+ but just because I buy a fraction of that amount, in my size (which has been exceptionally hard to find) - to wear - some people are get pissy?  Hilarious and ridiculous.

I joined NT solely to contribute to this thread, and all of my prior posts reflect that - done my best to contribute helpful info, and copped a few pairs off of great members for retail price.  Hopefully that spirit is the rule and not the exception here.  
Oh, I have no problem with you buying 6 of the same CW...I've considered it myself.  I just think it's a little underhanded to basically go back and try and get two of them for free after the fact by taking advantage of their terrific customer service.

It's not a huge deal, I didn't lose a minute of sleep over it.  Just an opinion, that's all.  Do what you need to do.

No love lost.

Are people still trying to get their money back or off on these? I gave up after the first few tries yesterday. Paying retail for a $70 shoe is not bad at all. Go try that kind of "bargaining" at brick and mortar store and see how quickly they shut you down.

i barely go on here and when i do, everyone goes at each other like these are yeezys or jordans. there 70$ shoes stop complaining. your loss for not saving 20$ dont get salty. world isnt going to end. funny how resellers copped hella pairs from fa to restock. thats what you get for trying to hype up these shoes for a 10-20$ profit. get a job you bum. 

I knew this day was coming. It was a matter of when and this restock of the 3 colorways drew in so much hype its not going to be the same anymore...I'm waiting for IDs, all the new releases don't do anything for me...have fun and play nice!

This isn't knew.

When I ordered my calypso's through Nike find in April people were already selling them for double the box price on ebay. That's what turned me off about this shoe. I want to be able to just walk into a chain store, buy them, and then walk out. I hate having to jump through hoops for releases and I definitely won't pay over retail + shipping for ANYTHING.

Funny how everyone is So damn thirsty for Sirens now! Everyone has a pair of "og's" now and is all about Sirens.

Just makes me see the real hypebeast. I passed on them once last year and the next chance picked up I couldn't resist they were to fresh! They were literally sitting at shoe palace forever!
sirens were my first pair until it got jacked by some dude.

I lost my Sirens when I was drunk
mean.gif
Apparently I threw them somewhere
sick.gif
yeah mine got jacked along with my cyber and my car
mad.gif
.damn that sucks man.If you see a homeless person rockin a pair of sirens,then you know where your shoes went

Champs Sports stores on the West Coast have begun to receive a couple of colorways...more coming...

Didn't go through all 450+ pages to see if this has already been said...but, just trying to help...

JM

Don't count on Zappos ever releasing Roshes for under retail ever again..
But people i bet will still call for the partial refund saying it was 49.99 2-3 weeks ago. when new colors come out soon. smh.

Zappos going to start hating Roshe buyers constantly calling for a partial refund. i dont blame them for hard balling and denying people.

If you got them for discounted, great, but you still shouldnt complain about retail og roshes

Last edited:
Got another pair of black sails from zappos! Got a pair of jeans as well next day shipping rules! No time or gas wasted trying to find my size! :smile:

It's good enough that they were honoring the mistaken price for everyone who purchased them as it was for $20 under retail they could have been ******* cancelled all the order because of that. Zappos is a good company and honest too with letting us get away with order 3 or 4 pairs at $50 and honoring it on all the pairs.

why dont we just start talking about the NEW cws already!?! hahaha

whats next?

Last edited:
Champs Sports stores on the West Coast have begun to receive a couple of colorways...more coming...

Didn't go through all 450+ pages to see if this has already been said...but, just trying to help...

JM

Hey JM! When will the East Coast Champs Sports stores be receiving their pairs? Specifically NJs one?

Thanks for all the info you give out!

Back
Top Bottom