ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

SIDE NOTE: I think A LOT of people will be disappointed in Mango v2. We should probably stop using that name all together because this colorway has the same color code for those and these are hella more neon orange than mango.
My thoughts exactly. Im curious to see how they turn out though.

Just so everyone has a better idea...

Women colorways for $20 at the Orlando Nike Outlet. All i know is that they have the pi nk ones and dont know what sizes

Come on guys you all want the TeamRoshe Shirt?  You want it for free?  Our picture submissions on IG with the hashtag are lacking right now, lets see what you got. 

First post here...Anyone think $80 is fair for worn once Nike Cyber/Anthracite Roshe? I've been having a hard time finding these anywhere :frown:

Having a tough time tracking down the Iguanas in a 9.5- all my local stores are out. EBay is showing $95. Hope Zappos gets another restock...

Need iguanas, reds, n knicks colorways in sz10....preferably less than 100

Last edited:
just wondering.. do you guys switch the shoe liner around too? I'd suggest using one pair of shoe liner at a time (if you have more than one pair of roshes) so they don't wear out as fast.

Need iguanas, reds, n knicks colorways in sz10....preferably less than 100
check your local shoe store like champs shiekh and footaction, you can actually ask shiekh to order a pair for you and for your size. hopefully you could get one. and check zappos daily. just for iguanas and sports red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom