ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man, you really need to just log off

Nice .gif :smokin

Last edited:
Well it's kinda lame to call them by a color we can't even see (insoles). If the outsoles turn out to be the "Beach" color or whatever "BCH" ends up being, we should go by that.

i'm afraid with all this thirst for roshes, the total crimsons will sell out with swiftness as well as all the other new cws. hopefully im able to get my pair when they first drop... all i'm actually waiting for at the moment

With the consistent restocks Foot Action, Zappos, Shoe Palace, and Sheikh have been having, I wouldn't lose hope. Again, I think the Roshe should be readily available.  People deserve to try the clouds we're walking on.

I'm just wondering whether the Summer colorways mean we'll see less and less of the OG's... or whether they'll be temporarily QS again.

Anyway, in my Roshe collection news, I just picked up this new shirt at work that'll go great with a pair of jeans and the Knicks I just ordered from a couple days ago.  I'm pretty excited.

These Air Maxes consist of Hot Punch, Storm Pink, and  that mysterious BCH or "Beach" color. I'm guessing the BCH is the color of the collar.

Just in case you missed the post on the last page, and you're about to attempt to apply at 12am ET.

ATTENTION: MARCH APPLICATIONS

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE TOMORROW, YOU MUST  FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION GUIDELINES, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED.

WANT TO BE ON THE ROSTER?

***New roster spots (5) will be available during the first week of each month. Enlistment will be open until the 5 spots are filled.***

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE  collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE 10 "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE  Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE  pics to it. 
  1. You MUST follow the application guidelines listed above and on the front page. This includes uploading a TAGGED picture of your collection. Anyone can go out and find a Roshe collection picture these days, so it is essential that your tag your own picture to establish ownership.
  2. Applications will be accepted STARTING AT 8AM ET. Any application posted before this time will be ignored.
  3. With the rising member count, the required +1s will rise as well. You must now receive 10 +1s from active members.
  4. New members have been coming out of the woodwork recently. To insure we will be accepting active and supporting members, new members must meet the following requirements. If you do not meet the following requirements, your application will be ignored.
  • Minimum of 100 posts
  • Minimum of 20 reputation
Again, if you are considering applying for Team Roshe for the month of March, you MUST follow all of the original guidelines, as well as these additional guidelines. If you do not follow them, your application will be ignored. Remember, we care about your story, so put a bit of time into it. Use correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good luck, BROshes.
Good luck to all the BROshes applying this month.

Looks like I'm out of the running until like June.  It's hard to get to 100 posts when the only thread you post in is this one and everything you feeling like chiming in on are about things that are already said.  :-\

Last edited:
Good luck to all the BROshes applying this month.

Looks like I'm out of the running until like June.  It's hard to get to 100 posts when the only thread you post in is this one and everything you feeling like chiming in on are about things that are already said.  :-\
Exactly my situation. It's a bittersweet thing, but a smart move at the same time. I rarely post anywhere else but here, so my time will come. Until then, good luck to all the applicants. 

Won't they fade if thrown in the washer?
i don't believe so, i think it'll fade if you leave them in direct sunlight or tossing them in the dryer, best to leave them outside in the shade during the day to get the warmth or in the garage with the door open to get the breeze. works perfect and super easy

Exactly my situation. It's a bittersweet thing, but a smart move at the same time. I rarely post anywhere else but here, so my time will come. Until then, good luck to all the applicants. 
Haha.  Yeah, to be honest as soon as I got home tonight I was typing up my application again.  At least now I don't have to get all freaked out when I see 20 people submit theirs before mine.

As long as GTFan712 keeps up "This Week in Roshe News" I'm satisfied.  That's what I look forward to during the weekend now that the NFL season is over. LOL

Haha.  Yeah, to be honest as soon as I got home tonight I was typing up my application again.  At least now I don't have to get all freaked out when I see 20 people submit theirs before mine.

As long as GTFan712 keeps up "This Week in Roshe News" I'm satisfied.  That's what I look forward to during the weekend now that the NFL season is over. LOL
Thanks for the kind words, BlueLeopard. This Week In Roshe News will continue. Thanks for watching!~

As for the post count, this is only to insure that we will be accepting quality, contributing members. As more and more people jump onto the Roshe bandwagon, a bit more restriction is required. If you truly want to hit that 100 post count, it isn't difficult at all. Reach out to other regions of this forum. There's plenty out there!

just like what powattack says,don't let it air dry in direct sunlight or else your shoe color might fade twice as fast...also MAGIC ERASER by mr clean works wonder on the midsole.If you need a quick clean,just rub a dub some magic eraser on the midsoles and walah!.

Thanks for the kind words, BlueLeopard. This Week In Roshe News will continue. Thanks for watching!~

As for the post count, this is only to insure that we will be accepting quality, contributing members. As more and more people jump onto the Roshe bandwagon, a bit more restriction is required. If you truly want to hit that 100 post count, it isn't difficult at all. Reach out to other regions of this forum. There's plenty out there!
GTFAN712 is like the ADAM SCHEFTER of ROSHE NEWS lol.always up to date.thanks again gtfan712 for taking your time to make all those vids.

Last edited:

Oh no, I totally get it.  I'd be looking for alternative ways to make sure everybody I recruited was a quality member too.

In regards to the entire forum, as I've stated in previous applications -- I'm not the biggest shoe guy in the world.  I only post here because of my love for Roshes and the need to have a pair to match every outfit.

Not to mention I'm not a big fan of the format.  I'd post more in the sports forums if every single topic at hand didn't have to have an "official blah blah" thread.  It makes things hard to follow, and being a video game critic, I have enough conversations on my Twitter feed as is.

I'll be fine.  Patience is key.  Thanks for the Instagram tag, by the way.  I'm the dude that helped with the H&M Divided Blue sweats! lol

GTFAN712 is like the ADAM SCHEFTER of ROSHE NEWS lol.always up to date.thanks again gtfan712 for taking your time to make all those vids.
And unlike Schefter, GTFan712's voice isn't the least bit annoying!

I love Schefter as much as the next guy but BLAH.  I wish Jay Glazer could just get all the exclusive news!

I LOOOOOOVE these shoes but I have a wide foot. I tried on my size and it was like almost painful. I went up a size and it was still tight, except the toe box had like an inch of empty space and the canvas just dented in and it looked weird.

Are all pairs like this? I tried on the wovens. and do they stretch out with use?

I may bite the bullet and oder a pair, they look liket they are great everyday/comfy shoes. I have the free runs and these CRAP on those...lol very modern and sleek. great shoe.
The wovens are a bit snug, but if you try the mesh colorways then it might feel better for your foot.

I felt a huge difference on my wovens, but its all good cus i got it cheap on zappos :D

Oh no, I totally get it.  I'd be looking for alternative ways to make sure everybody I recruited was a quality member too.

In regards to the entire forum, as I've stated in previous applications -- I'm not the biggest shoe guy in the world.  I only post here because of my love for Roshes and the need to have a pair to match every outfit.

Not to mention I'm not a big fan of the format.  I'd post more in the sports forums if every single topic at hand didn't have to have an "official blah blah" thread.  It makes things hard to follow, and being a video game critic, I have enough conversations on my Twitter feed as is.

I'll be fine.  Patience is key.  Thanks for the Instagram tag, by the way.  I'm the dude that helped with the H&M Divided Blue sweats! lol
I bought me a pair of those H&M pants, just wondering if they're the same slim fit ones. It's already sad enough, knowing that I used to work at H&M and haven't noticed them until now.. 
frown.gif

like i said before...this is the kind of humbleness that will be taken in to consideration when you guys do apply. We definitely want good people and if you can see that and not be upset about the abrupt changes thats already points in my book.

just like what powattack says,don't let it air dry in direct sunlight or else your shoe color might fade twice as fast...also MAGIC ERASER by mr clean works wonder on the midsole.If you need a quick clean,just rub a dub some magic eraser on the midsoles and walah!.

I STILL NEED THE NAME OF THE GIRL IN YOUR AVY!

Back
Top Bottom