ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sirens for the first day of the month. Full album over on facebook.com/GTFan712Productions.

Be sure to check out "This Week In Roshe News" tomorrow morning on youtube.com/GTFan712Productions.
That camera quality..
pimp.gif
 Awesome pics and angle.

gee, I wonder what it must be like ordering some jeans from macys and they get to you creased. I wonder if maybe the way the shoes were stored creased teh back tab. :rolleyes

nah huh? Such a turn of events could have never taken place.

Ebay, looking back at the pages, or doing some research, will be your best friends.
I have searched everywhere and have yet to find a reasonable price and I just thought maybe someone here would have them for a good price.

just copped speed yellows. i have had so many chances at a pair and always slept on them. even for $50 i said no a couple months ago. but after the tonals it made me appreciate the ogs even more. i was lucky to find a pair 5mins from my house. the guy had them up for retail but people are still sleeping on them. i am a batman freak so i will be looking to customize these babies. its officially pair #20

Last edited:
You gotta love the og no matter what happen. Its all started with the simplicity and comfortability.

Could somebody tell me how to go about painting the swoosh/midsole of my Roshe's. Like what paint should I use and how much should I put on and so forth?

Could somebody tell me how to go about painting the swoosh/midsole of my Roshe's. Like what paint should I use and how much should I put on and so forth?

If you want any of the tonals bring the style number into finish line and have them order them for you. I was able to place an order for the mint tonals in an 11 today. Not sure about sizing availability, but it should work.

yea ofcourse i love the ogs. but im a fan of all roshes the tonal, the asia premiums and even my woven church shoes.
yeah i really like those asia premiums too, i even got a tonal just the stone/volt really got my attention and really liking it in person i thought its gonna be ugly but it looks really good.

That is not my video but That custom does look nice though.it Looks clean. I'd rock it.

Last edited:

Aloha all.
IMO the tonals breath really well, same as the OG's. it was pretty breezy today and I could feel it in between my toes lol.
The stone volts grew on me I guess. Hesitant at first, but their pretty dope when they arrived. One of my faves thus far.

Back
Top Bottom