ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I bought all three tonals, and passed on the black/crims. I love them so far, people dislike em, some dont. Its more of your style and opinion.

To me the tonals feel smoother, softer and are roomier. They look almost shiny sometimes tho. And the mesh is like a tighter weave, with less holes and gaps like the og mesh. Check out some on feet videos on youtube and you can kind of see the stone/volts look almost silver. Thats the main reason i didnt pick em up
I saw someone with them when I was at the raffle for the Corks and the stone color really looked like there was glitter on it or something with direct sunlight. I actually like the reflection on it, definitely copping it now.

I went by SoleFly today to check out the tonals in person. The volt ones are like a light tan, not gray, so be cautious if you're planning to buy them. As far as their fit goes, they felt narrower on the mid foot yet wider by the toe cap. Also, the new insoles are not as soft and comfortable as the og ones. It gives the shoes a stiffer feel. And like others have mentioned, the mesh is somewhat metallic. Overall, the colors really pop in person but I rather stick to the og color blocking and comfort.

Size 13 Calypsos on eBay pre-owned ending in 8 minutes.  Seller said its 9.5 out of 10. Current bid is at $182 if anyone is interested.  

EDIT-  final bid that won was $204.  Not too bad especially for a size 13. 

Last edited:
Everyone just went crazy after that LeBron post. I might be on my own here, but I enjoy the fact that the Roshe is getting bigger. As long as you pay attention to the releases, and keep checking out "This Week In Roshe News," you should have no problem copping your pairs. Everyone who was alert was able to get their sizes from Zappos when they hit, and it wasn't an issue. The new kids won't have a clue where to look. Everything will be a-okay.

As for my reaction to LeBron's post, it looked a little like this.

I went by SoleFly today to check out the tonals in person. The volt ones are like a light tan, not gray, so be cautious if you're planning to buy them. As far as their fit goes, they felt narrower on the mid foot yet wider by the toe cap. Also, the new insoles are not as soft and comfortable as the og ones. It gives the shoes a stiffer feel. And like others have mentioned, the mesh is somewhat metallic. Overall, the colors really pop in person but I rather stick to the og color blocking and comfort.

You got me a little worried now because I just asked about the Volts and how they look anywhere from tan to grey. If you look above someone posted the Volts laying on some rocks and they looked grey. Anyone else have an opinion?

My Fave out of those 4, actually i like the stone/volt much in person i didnt know that it would look good at first i was hesitating to get it but i really love it.

This pic just made me pull the trigger from FNL. $67.42 after free shipping, tax and coupon code 111L4MYKJMF for %10 off. All smiles. Can't wait to see em in person.

A few pages back i posted a picture of two insoles from two different pairs of crimson tonals. One was the normal thickness, and the other was definitely thinner, but they read trail on the bottom. The dates were different also.

You got me a little worried now because I just asked about the Volts and how they look anywhere from tan to grey. If you look above someone posted the Volts laying on some rocks and they looked grey. Anyone else have an opinion?
we all have different opinion i think the better way to judge it is you have to look at them in person and decide whether you like it or not.

Just saw the LBJ post on my IG, had a hunch ppl would over-react, but come-on people,  the man is under contract with NIKE.

I would not be surprised if he gets every Nike release to his door-step and he just so happened to finally open a box w/ his Roshe pair,  its not like he is exposing a shoe that was ultra rare, the hype for these has already been around.

ppl need to relax, enjoy the comfort of the shoe and carry on.

And when ppl ask you "are those the shoes LBJ posted?"

Just say "yeah" or "I dont know"

not a big deal.

Last edited:
yeah who cares if lebron is wearing it.it's a freakin shoe for cry sake lol. it is funny though how people on instagram call it "free runs" lol

Wore mine today and someone showed me LBJs post. Can't underestimate the power of Lebron. Nike is going to cash so hard on Roshe Run. It's going to be the affordable version of the FlyKnits and they'll come out with so many freakin colorways. These will be $79.99 next year. 

Love my red ones. My only question is if LBJ really orders 100 pairs. 

stone/volts
D@mn dude!  I wasn't really sold in the Tonals but I always said to myself that if I even got a pair, it would be the classic stone/volts.  I never really consider pulling the trigger on a pair but I think your photo just sold me on this pair.  Very nice shot bro!

Wore mine today and someone showed me LBJs post. Can't underestimate the power of Lebron. Nike is going to cash so hard on Roshe Run. It's going to be the affordable version of the FlyKnits and they'll come out with so many freakin colorways. These will be $79.99 next year. 

Love my red ones. My only question is if LBJ really orders 100 pairs. 
I think LBJ was being sarcastic about it.I won't be surprisd though if he cops all the CW of the roshes,even last year's CW.

just caved and bought the stone/volts from finishline. $52 shipped 
smokin.gif

How'd you get them for $52 shipped? B-day coupon? The only discount I can get is free-shipping which is included :tongue:.
reward circle code 
happy.gif

and use this coupon code at checkout - [color= rgb(18, 126, 49)]111L4MYKJMF[/color]

i couldn't because it would've put my order at under $50, but you should be fine with it

Back
Top Bottom