ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My boy went out to cancun  and visited the nike town there.. They had calypsos FSR for around 800 pesos.. i doubt they will ship to the US but for anyone going on out there for spring break just a heads up 

My boy went out to cancun  and visited the nike town there.. They had calypsos FSR for around 800 pesos.. i doubt they will ship to the US but for anyone going on out there for spring break just a heads up 

......... not sure whether to jump for joy or shake head lol

pause

Last edited:
been going back and forth in regards to buying the volt two tonals, may just have to bite the bullet and buy them off FNL. Did anyones local FNL get these in store or are they only online?

If somebody does go pick me up a pair!

......... not sure whether to jump for joy or shake head lol

pause
laugh.gif

$62?

srs?

id cop a couple in a heartbeat

Great find! But zappos has free shipping and next day delivery if ordered I think before 1pm? So 9 minutes. Go! Lol
yeah ive been keeping an eye on some sites if something pop up thanks. if some people got nike coupons go use it now.

I'll buy my first roshes, and I'm excited.

I am undecided on color, to wear with jeans and shorts in the summer which is the color that looks better, red´s or iguanas?
i think im going to like my iguanas more w/ shorts but i wore my roshes the other day and they are hot. i just wear them with grey or olive rugby chinos though, not jeans

They don't have them. Trolled :smh:

Back
Top Bottom