ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just picked up a pair of size 12 Roshe iguana colorway from Zappos for $55.99 
smokin.gif
. Just happened to check and had 1 pair in stock. Will try and check FA in eastridge see if they got any shipments in today of the total crimson colorway. 

Last edited:
if any big footers are in need of Siren Reds, I know 2 places where you can get a size 13. one is $140 shipped and the other is $150 shipped. PM me for details if your interested

smokin.gif
. Just happened to check and had 1 pair in stock. Will try and check FA in eastridge see if they got any shipments in today of the total crimson colorway. 
damn, nice pickup! I been checking zappos everyday waiting for a 12 but you beat me to it! now they are still taunting me by saying its available until i try to put it in my cart

smokin.gif

Nice! I seen that too but I was on there looking for a size 10. Can't beat $61 shipped. Btw, please post if Eastridge got the TC coloway!

Nice! I seen that too but I was on there looking for a size 10. Can't beat $61 shipped. Btw, please post if Eastridge got the TC coloway!
With free next day shipping. Couldn't pass up. I will most def update if FA in Eastridge has them or any useful info they may provide.

600 Pages? Time to split into a new thread? We are about to hit a new wave of roshes so it would probably be a good time to split.

600 Pages? Time to split into a new thread? We are about to hit a new wave of roshes so it would probably be a good time to split.
split for what?  so we can have double the amount of the same questions on both threads?

I'll be checking local Sheik and Footaction Stores this week and this weekend. I will post if I find any of the Total Crimson or Roshe FBs. I don't post often but have been collecting since last year, I'm at 21 pairs, just as I was about to step away from collecting 
laugh.gif

NO

Why in the world would that make sense to do that?????

split for what? so we can have double the amount of the same questions on both threads?

Last edited:

New clear shots of the roshe run mid 'Tokyo' I'm really likeing these way better than the roshe FB IMO. What y'all think tho the mids or the FB?

Really liking those FB's with the greenish sole. Def copping those and the total crimson's the second I have a chance to.

split for what?  so we can have double the amount of the same questions on both threads?

I can see it both ways, but it's not as if this thread couldn't be linked to in the first page of the new thread. That's where this one is failing. There needs to be more info on the first page (and I realize that requires the OP to keep it up to date which sucks).

First page is too much info about the shoe's history and Team Roshe. If there were some summaries of the latest drops or links to the upcoming CWs, ID pricing, R2 info, etc... that would be much more helpful in answering questions. This thread moves too fast and even if you do go back and look, it can be like a needle in a haystack depending on what you're trying to find info on.

I wish those were mesh so badly...they pop real nice. A standout shoe, just not a fan of the materials used.

definitely City pack > Roshe FB. I can't wait to get mine! Did you order off of ebay?
[/quote]
Naw just saw these on Instagram from some guy from the uk. They seem to have released in the boutiques in Europe. So probably im hoping they release in a few weeks the u.s. lol I need these

Back
Top Bottom