ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Going to check them out in person first...but for now its a pass on the FB.  

And a go on the Orange Roshes.  Hoping FNL has them soon so I can use my WC.  

Anyone know the going rate for Asia Exclusives Charcoal pair and Blue pair?

Asia packs were available on eBay a few weeks ago for $100 shipped I believe.

The FL near me had 2 of the 3 FB colorways available but it was an easy pass. Went there to check out black pair to see if it's better in person and of course they didn't have it
mad.gif
 and thanks to everyone for the Props

Last edited:
Just called FL customer service about the FB's and the guy told me that they don't exist and FL wouldn't carry them if they did exist. I didn't know quite how to respond.

Damn Modesto mall is loaded as you see in the picture. The picture was taken at shielkh. And FootAction had iggy and sport red and few CW of the tonal pack. Check it out if you are in town. No Total Crimsons though

Last edited:
Sc

Damn Modesto mall is loaded as you see in the picture. The picture was taken at shielkh. And FootAction had iggy and sport red and few CW of the tonal pack. Check it out if you are in town. No Total Crimsons though

Scoop up the iggys for me lol!

Fellow Bay Area broshes!!! South land mall footaction just got the total crimsons like 20 mins ago full stock. Shiek also got a full shipment of roshes but idk what what they have since the guy said they're all boxed still.

Sorry to add to the ****** posts, I bought my Calypsos from Nike.com about a year ago, followed this thread for a while and gave up when it became ridic.

Anyway, I was told there's a pair of Orange Roshes. I tried scanning back about 20 pages through nonsense...are they Orange but labeled Crimson? Is the color off in the pic or are they two different pairs altogether? Anyone have a product code or more info if this orange pair exists? I'm lost, thanks.

Also, IMO the all black FB pair is decent.

Fellow Bay Area broshes!!! South land mall footaction just got the total crimsons like 20 mins ago full stock. Shiek also got a full shipment of roshes but idk what what they have since the guy said they're all boxed still.

Thanks for the update bro. But damn, might just wait till they stock up in my area. Good to know they are slowly popping up in the bay though.

Sorry to add to the ****** posts, I bought my Calypsos from Nike.com about a year ago, followed this thread for a while and gave up when it became ridic.

Anyway, I was told there's a pair of Orange Roshes. I tried scanning back about 20 pages through nonsense...are they Orange but labeled Crimson? Is the color off in the pic or are they two different pairs altogether? Anyone have a product code or more info if this orange pair exists? I'm lost, thanks.

Orange roshes are labelled as "Total Crimson/Gamma Grey-Sail".

There's the box, photo courtesy of xtianp

The crimson Roshe is the orange one. Well, it's not really pure orange, but more in-between red and orange. It's definitely brighter and more towards orange than the Sport Reds. Not sure about a product code though.

the blacks are too similar to the black/sails.

the iggy/volt pair is too similar to the iggy's.

i only want the squadron's but i didn't want to pay the shipping hah. i live like 20 minutes from premier, but i just HAD to go to chicago this week.

any spots with the total crimson pair in chicago? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom