ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread is gonna jump like crazy when the flywire's suddenly drop. I'm feeling the excitement.

Only thing I don't like about them is that they snag on to my socks when putting them on. I bought some superfeet insoles to see how they would work.
If they do I just try to curl my feet and even it out. I don't think I could ever wear these barefoot tho lol, just don't feel right! 
indifferent.gif

Pretty sure the top lefts are identical to the Black/Sails, except they have a blue insole and a grey swoosh.

The bottom rights are Roshe FB's.

Both retail @ $70.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Gonna have to try and make it to the mall. Are we sure these new spring will hit Zappos and the regular shops?

Last edited:
man so mad, i wnet to exchange my black FB for a half size up, i came home they gave me orange FB... these are nice but fck i hope tomorrow they still have black FB

does anyone know if these dropped at footaction in socal?

i should have checked closely but from the angle they opened i thought it was the black ones

Last edited:
man I'm gonna be MIA in the next 3 days.Gonna be at a cabin trip tomorrow.Ya'll keep my updated aight!to the peeps who has my #..keep me updated aight!

I'm in Miami, been looking for Florida roshe members. Been a lurker on here for a while now. but being a 'new' member is a big stigma. 

glad theres no roshe fb's up on ebay yet no resellers so far, let's keep our fingers crossed

You spoke too soon. LOL. These were posted on fleabay a few hours ago. Kind of a coincidence they went on fleabay so darn quick. For you resellers lurking on here......G.T.F.O.!!! Below are some eBay screen names of the people selling these already. Majority of them have this labeled as "Yeezy glow in the dark Roshes". Surprise, surprise. They are mostly from Cali (that state got the most inventory so far). They are obviously lurking on here and getting info to rape people.

There were 5 postings earlier on fleabay that I saw for the FB Roshes but 3 of them are no longer there. I saw the other 3 resellers about 4 hours ago. I hope no one in here caved and bought those other 3. I'm calling out the following reseller lurkers (so far)

- size9killa (dude has zero transactions)

- z28edwin - starting bid at $108!!!! (I think I've seen this guy on that other shoe site).

Don't give in to their crap. Be patient since a lot of these stores are getting their shipments.

I'm just looking out for my Roshe fam.

Last edited:
You spoke too soon. LOL. These were posted on fleabay a few hours ago. Kind of a coincidence they went on fleabay so darn quick. For you resellers lurking on here......G.T.F.O.!!! Below are some eBay screen names of the people selling these already. Majority of them have this labeled as "Yeezy glow in the dark Roshes". Surprise, surprise. They are mostly from Cali. They are obviously lurking on here and getting info to rape people.

There were 5 postings earlier on fleabay that I saw for the FB Roshes but 3 of them are no longer there. I saw the other 3 resellers about 4 hours ago. I hope no one in here caved and bought those other 3. I'm calling out the following reseller lurkers (so far)

- z28edwin

Don't give in to their crap. I'm just looking out for my Roshe fam.
damn. preciate that broshe! 

You spoke too soon. LOL. These were posted on fleabay a few hours ago. Kind of a coincidence they went on fleabay so darn quick. For you resellers lurking on here......G.T.F.O.!!! Below are some eBay screen names of the people selling these already. Majority of them have this labeled as "Yeezy glow in the dark Roshes". Surprise, surprise. They are mostly from Cali (that state got the most inventory so far). They are obviously lurking on here and getting info to rape people.

- z28edwin - starting bid at $108!!!! (I think I've seen this guy on that other shoe site).

Don't give in to their crap. Be patient since a lot of these stores are getting their shipments.

I'm just looking out for my Roshe fam.
GOOD LOOKING OUT BROSHE! Fuxk the resellers! ****!! Please & thank you!

Back
Top Bottom