ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sure, but it's the principle behind it. The ones who sell for no profit are helping others out and will earn more respect than those who are trying to profit. Also, there is a difference clearing out the whole inventory rather than just selling off one. 
Im saying for example say people really want the shoe and I see it at a store right...I buy it to help out and not for profit or even the least amount of profit would people accept that or would I be considered one of those nasty reselllers !

Weekend pickups

HTTR

I'm in dallas can someone help me get the most recent color ways in a 9.. Not the fbs tho. Already got em. Pls pm me if anything. Peace!

I'm gonna cop like 10 pairs of the Yeezy/Aggasi FB Roshe Run Nikes.

Value bound to be super high.
I want a pair to wear and the rest will go. Probably keep 2 for me, and sell the other for my vacation . How is that wrong of me? I want everyone to get a pair man. The shoes are awesome.
I'm truly interested, just figured i'd make a come up . Hate me doe?
Its a honest hustle bro and I'm helping others who miss out. Why hate that? I love the way others share info in this Roshe Thread as it helps everybody
says the guy reselling roshes in his name.

The thread is to help everyone, why keep it private?
How dare you talk about how you're going to buy and resell these for profit and then type this post below as if you're trying to preach how good this forum is to everyone and how everyone helps each other out yet you want to rape others with resell price.  If I could ban you, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  You're a D-Bag.  And for the record, nah Im not hating.  I make an honest come up the right way......hard work and perseverance.  People that have seen my photos on here will vouch 100% for me on this.  How dare you type the above and then contradict yourself below by acting like you're doing a good thing for others.  You want to help others?  Sell at $80 - $85 which is retail, tax, and shipping and list that info in your sig.  If not, you're a D-Bag.
Its good for the info to be shared. Team Roshe helps lots of people looking for the Roshes. They helped me discover them on zappos for 50 dollars after it ended, and mutiple folks were here explaining how all you had to do was convince customer service to give you the deal.

The thread and sharing of info helps, PM others for individual help, but the thread is for the benefit of those who like the shoe.

Last edited:
imo, if you buy something with the intention to sell it again in the future, for profit (small or large, dont matter).. than that's reselling and you are a reseller. but if you buy something to help out someone, and that was already planned beforehand, then that's not reselling but just doing someone a favor. if you ask for a little extra from the retail, and the other party agreed to it, that's still not reselling because you spent gas, effort, food, etc. tryna do that favor for the other.

hope this is clear lol

imo, if you buy something with the intention to sell it again in the future, for profit (small or large, dont matter).. than that's reselling and you are a reseller. but if you buy something to help out someone, and that was already planned beforehand, then that's not reselling but just doing someone a favor. if you ask for a little extra from the retail, and the other party agreed to it, that's still not reselling because you spent gas, effort, food, etc. tryna do that favor for the other.

hope this is clear lol
selling soemthing you bought is reselling. Your reselling something that was already sold to you. Nothing wrong with it.

Was tomorrow the day for the spring C/W to release to the major retailers? Or was that just rumors and no one know for sure yet?

yeah.. the difference is that the shops that sell them like ftl, zappos, fta, etc are authorized resellers.. they sell them at 'RETAIL'. Reseller sell them for retail + profit. I rest my case bro, say what you want and defend your self... reseller's gonna resell lol

dont wanna drag the arguement long, but i'm pretty sure you guys have all heard that "it's not the resellers, it's those who buy the shoes at those prices"...this is 100% true. If you had a shoe that you could sell and make a considerable amount of profit, and there's a person willing to buy it, who's gonna tell you making a 200, 300, 400$ profit is a bad thing? just my 2 cents..

This is just dumb IMO. You guys think you're "hoarding" information when it's 99% likely that the same information is already posted elsewhere.

Let me guess...Crimsons and FBs are being restocked and distributed. Oh, and some other sprint colorways will be up soon at major retailers. I dont get all the crying over information. This shoe was hated from the start. The few of us who were fans from the start have our NR pairs while 90% of this thread is still trying to get "OG" colorways...90% of TR are probably trend hoppers. Roshes are "hot" now and everyone wants to either cop for the sake of saying they copped and or reselling a shoe that is heavily restocked.

Hell, some of your own "team roshe" members use their membership solely to resell.
laugh.gif
Who are you anyways? LOL Sounds like some salty **** who couldn't get his hands on the earlier releases and is now paying arms and legs just to fit in? G T F O son, YOU just joined the other day. YOU BOUGHT IT CAUSE LEBRON ROCKED IT NOW ITS HOT, WE BOUGHT IT CAUSE IT WAS COMFY AND CHEAP BEFORE THE WORLD EVEN KNEW WHAT ROSHES WERE. Team Roshe's sole purpose is to be up to date on releases and reviews to ENSURE YOU guys know where to get the shoes and NOT pay resellers price. We're a community of Roshe Enthusiasts so I'm sure we have more info than you. And to answer you, no its not the FBs, its not the tonals and all that crap you probably bought in the past 2-3 months and NO NOT restock 3OGs either. I'm looking out for Norcal people for the Spring CWs because only Premier, B&A, and few boutiques got them in, but have sold out by now. So WHY ARE YOU on my case about it?

If you hate TRo so much, why are you even in a thread dedicated to Roshes FOUNDED by a TR member? Take your lurking *** elsewhere. Ain't nobody got time for your bull S H I T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom