ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did FNL also have the roshe run FB mint color way up this morning too?? need to get that pair in size 10

Just called the nearest Finishline, dude said the Squadron Blues was an online release only
indifferent.gif

Nice! Hopefully we receive them today lol whoooo!!!
happy.gif

My face when i spot my squadron blues in a size 9 at FNL or FA...

Dude hell yeah! Remember that gif you posted a while back with the little ecstatic kid?? That will be my reaction when my sirens arrive!
roll.gif
how much did you get your sirens for?

I've been calling all my local FA's as well..still nothing though. PM me please if you hear anything. I'll do the same.

I was able to secure all 3 of the other cw's this morning, but those crimsons are fire. I need those in my life.
Which Crimsons?  The orange ones that look similar to sport reds or the Mango "2"

ugh all i want is the total crimsons!!! my local footaction still has no info 
frown.gif
 if any of you NJ heads have any info i'd super appreciate a PM!
Nothing yet. I'm from NJ too. If I find something out ill let you know
I've been calling all my local FA's as well..still nothing though. PM me please if you hear anything. I'll do the same.

I was able to secure all 3 of the other cw's this morning, but those crimsons are fire. I need those in my life.
I'm in central Jersey and will PM you all if I hear of anything. I'd be willing to pick them up for you all too and we can meet up so you can get them from me.

Has anyone from NYC checked Roosevelt Field Mall for any of the new colors?....imma take a trip out there tomorrow but just wanted a heads up if anyone has been there

Not that I know of anymore, Sizes are harder to come by now.A broshe in Japan said biggest size is a 9 from what I remembered. Good luck with the search. 
Ah I have a friend in Japan, and I can fit a 9. If you could get the info for me I would highly appreciate it!

Hey guys, long time lurker & first time poster.

Just wanted to give out some help as my first post.

For the SoCal heads, Footaction @ Lakewood mall just got their FSR shipment of the Gamma Greys. Unfortunately, nothing on the squadron blues or tarp greens. Go visit Elisa at Footaction and keep her busy! :smile: hopefully this helps anyone out.

does anyone have pics of the black gamma grey hyper blue ? i wanna see how it is in person. picture on FNL doesnt do much justice
I posted pics (as some members have in here) about 30-35 pages ago (shows how fast the thread is moving)...

Back
Top Bottom