ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For the same price...would you have 3 pairs of florals gpx or 3 pairs of Asia exclusive (blue, charcoal, yellow)
I would cop the Asia exclusive but my decision is bias, lol.  I ordered my pairs a couple days ago. 

I don't think you'll ever find a better deal on the Asian exculsive. 

Why you no accept coupon codes for roshes FNL 
mean.gif

I would cop the Asia exclusive but my decision is bias, lol.  I ordered my pairs a couple days ago. 

I don't think you'll ever find a better deal on the Asian exculsive. 
It goes by peoples preference. They would rather go with the comfy OG mesh rather than the material the asia exclusives have, which fit snug.

But as a collector why not, i kinda slept on these.

Lol people need to lighten up in here. It's a freakin forum. And I don't care if I'm getting reps or not. And ohmyyikes I don't care if I'm killin ur phone battery. That's ur problem. Stop spending ur money on roshe and buy yourself a computer. 
You tell him mah dude !

Who says you can't do both! Expect squadrons to be in retailers latest Friday check your mall nearest you shipments are coming in yo! 

Now for some fun! My face when I hear the shipment for squadrons comes in...
haha. I'm loving the gifs in this thread.

Thats what I said...When I tried checking out it said excluded from discounts and i clicked on the exclusion details and there are no roshes listed as exclusion so idk why that happened
Roshes were listed in the exclusion when I tried to put an email coupon code in 
frown.gif
 pretty much all the hot shoes have no discount now ugh

It goes by peoples preference. They would rather go with the comfy OG mesh rather than the material the asia exclusives have, which fit snug.

But as a collector why not, i kinda slept on these.
True...you have a point there.  I hooked him up with a seller (from Korea) that was selling the Asian exculsive ( "White Swoosh Pack" trio) for a really good price.  If you factor in shipping from Korea, it's pretty much cheaper than retail. 

Now that Roshe's blewup, I kind of wanted to have something different, that hardly anyone has.  I think the colors of the Asian exculsive are easier to match, too.

Black orange f b growing on me. I may pick up all three f b. Am I the only one not interested in the new spring o g mesh pairs? Aside from the tarps theyre eh.

True...you have a point there.  I hooked him up with a seller (from Korea) that was selling the Asian exculsive ( "White Swoosh Pack" trio) for a really good price.  If you factor in shipping from Korea, it's pretty much cheaper than retail. 

Now that Roshe's blewup, I kind of wanted to have something different, that hardly anyone has.  I think the colors of the Asian exculsive are easier to match, too.
Yeah, i was thinking about the Asia Premiums. I want the Thunder Blues and the Brown ones.

IG kijojungg....

Reseller don't buy from dude...ridiculous..drove 250 miles for shoes...lmfao...I wonder how much gas he used at $4 a gallon

Check your pm bro

I got a size 10 in iguanas and sz 13 in yellow volts if any of my broshes need to big for me. selling for whatever the retail+tax+shipping is. PM me not trying to over bid anyone just too big for me! Helping Broshes out!

Still nothing at the footaction in Fulton mall...Brooklyn If any nyc roshe heads got any info pm me, Gona try going Thier again tommorow lol

Back
Top Bottom