ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

A wrap for now. I'm sure it's all the initial inventory just getting eaten up. Should be more ont the way!
Glad a bunch of un NTers we're able to secure pairs today. And exactly, "Beat the resellers!". At least a majority of them
These will be widely available once the east coast gets their pairs. Just waiting on my local stores to get them in so I can go check out the tarps and FBs. Already ordered my squadrons!

PLEASE PLEASE BROSHES.

If you see them in stock and not a reseller, BUY up the stock!  And help other Broshes out in the forum for retail!  

Thats what my plan is going forward!  Buy out stock, get rewards for your credit card and help out others.  

F**K the resellers buying out stocks.  
mad.gif

Tell em E! Did you swing by and cop the squads yet?

These will be widely available once the east coast gets their pairs. Just waiting on my local stores to get them in so I can go check out the tarps and FBs. Already ordered my squadrons!
i hope what youre saying is true man

i regret not doubling up on my Tarps. im a big camo fan so these are perfect for my taste!!

. Los Angeles people only!!!
if you need squads PM with your sz. i might be able to help you out.

Hey fellow broshes, anyone know what stores in general are getting the City Pack? I called a few local stores here in Sacramento but so far no ones getting them

i hope what youre saying is true man
Not a highly coveted shoe around my area. Should be able to help a couple people out once they drop around me. I'll post when I see them around to see if anyone needs a pair.

Not a highly coveted shoe around my area. Should be able to help a couple people out once they drop around me. I'll post when I see them around to see if anyone needs a pair.
ill definitely be waiting for that post of yours! hope you pull through if i cannot get a pair

Damn it pains me to see people paying anything over 100 for these shoes. Patience is key! For anyone outside of California, they will eventually get to y'all.

I'll be there looking for the same size only for NYC. I'll let you know if I find anything. I'm not sure if they make them in our size though.

Awesome man! Please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. They definitely make a size 13. If they don't have the NYC there, check Crooked Tongues online. I got my size 13 London and Paris (UK size 12 on their site) from there today. Last I checked, they still had the NYC in a size 13 size available. (again, listed as UK 12 on their site).

Let me know if you see Tokyos there in a size 13. Thanks in advance!

-__________________________-

So y'all just gonna ignore my question, BRAHS?
laugh.gif

I know someone here has info on a stateside release of the City Pack.

-__________________________-​

So y'all just gonna ignore my question, BRAHS? :lol:

I know someone here has info on a stateside release of the City Pack.​

No one has a definitive release date for these stateside. Crooked tongues, Welgosh, Caliroots, and other online overseas sites released them already. Word is that some retailers here in the states (some nike towns) will get them this weekend but there Is no concrete yes if they are.

Last edited:
damn. one south bay spot just got cleaned out of the squadrons quick. glad my friend was able to get my pair while he bought his.

Was a lurker on NT from in '04, finally made an account in '06 and this thread has been one the most clutch and helpful when it has come to kicks. Thank ya'll so much. Unfortunately NJ has been pretty dead when it comes to roshes, but I am going to continue to keep on the look out for ya'll. Got my squadrons and green tarps in this week.

Also for people looking for the squadrons, finish line still has size 12 up.

Back
Top Bottom