ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Also wondering if any of the broshes out there own any of the free runs. I always see everyone talking about how the roshes are the most comfortable shoe out there, but to me the frees are wayyyyy more comfortable. I picked up a pair Roshes for the rotation, but I just don't think they compare to the frees. The Roshes seem to only be good for walking around in whereas the frees I can rock casually, run in them, or for the gym. Not trying to hate, just wondering what the broshes thoughts are on this.
I have Free Runs, Flyknits, Flyknit Lunars, and Free Powerlines. My favorite Frees are my Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Frees from this past fall/winter. Such great cws. I love the simplicity of the Roshes, which is why I collect and wear them. Frees are comfortable and are always in my rotation as well.

Last edited:
Thats exactly what I use and bought my Roshes for only. Walking around and just for straight comfort. I use my Freerun 2's for the gym as they are much more solid and built a little better for that kind of thing.
Ok cool thanks. Maybe I just need to get used to the Roshes then. I think because they aren't built as solid they feel a little weird to me when I walk around in them. My foot seems to move around more so I even sized half size down.

I have Free runs, Flyknits, Flyknit Funars, and Free Powerlines. My favorite free runs are my Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Frees from this past fall/winter. I love the simplicity of the Roshes, which is why I collect and wear them. Frees are comfortable and are always in my rotation as well.
For sure. I like the Roshes because of their simplicity and the fact that hardly anyone even wears them around here.

Got my squads from FNL in today!! So fresh in person... so glad I copped. 20 off with Rewards Coupon didn't hurt either!

When I got there the guy said "What's the big deal with these shoes anyways? I don't even show these to customers."

My response: keep it that way please.

Lol
roll.gif

I was hooked on the free run + but once I had the roshes all I use the free run +'s for is work. Roshes > in my opinion
Once I get used to them maybe I'll feel the same. It's cool to see ppl have frees to compare them to because I've been hooked on them for the last couple years.

Once I get used to them maybe I'll feel the same. It's cool to see ppl have frees to compare them to because I've been hooked on them for the last couple years.
I liked the Frees a lot before I got into Roshes. Still use them for running along with my Flyknits. The Roshes are a different shoe though, NSW running (no performance standards) and are for casual wear. Frees are still some of the best performance running shoes around. They're not going anywhere, especially with the release of the 4+s recently and the Flyknit Frees dropping sometime this summer.

yo i swear we need a sheik in nyc. the closest one is in like Michigan lol. plus they dont do phone orders.

Man you had me sweatin for a min sayingthey in Michigan I always thought they never did till i checked the site but I think there all closed here smh

+1

Got 1 pair of Squadrons from his spot and another at a different location.

I think I'm done until the Flywires come out but who knows.

When I got there the guy said "What's the big deal with these shoes anyways? I don't even show these to customers."

My response: keep it that way please.

Lol

Dude pretty much said the same thing to me.

He was like, "we just put these on the shelf 10 minutes ago and your the 6th person we've sold them to already, what's so great about this shoe?".

:lol:

THAT COMFORT.

Good evening bro's!! Finally decided to join after being a long time lurker since last year. Bay area folks, Just left southland and bought the black gammas for my new work shoes at foot action. I can use my military discount there. And just what blueleopard stated, check ur shoe palaces. They have mint fb's. 

I still weight lift and train in my free runs haha my bad. Casual wear has been replaced by the roshes though

Man you had me sweatin for a min sayingthey in Michigan I always thought they never did till i checked the site but I think there all closed here smh
o really...well they need to update their site. its just like footaction having the old 34th st address and having me come over their only to see that its an american outfitters now. no mention of it opening somewhere else. but the new one is down the block now, as i visited today.

Shiekh in Stockton a couple hours ago.. just copped 2 size 8's (only had size 8 and 13 so ill squeeze into these til i find a 8.5) of the mints

I think its been said in here before, but I feel like the Squadrons are a millimeter smaller than my other OG mesh pairs...

Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom