ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just thought I'd share. Went to my local FNL today to check out the fb pack. ( no they did not have mints unfortunately) but the fit on the fb pack is a little different then the og mesh. The front end is not as flexible most likely because of the material. Just thought some of you would like to know my personal experience with the fbs and hope it helps in deciding to get or not get them.

Just thought I'd share. Went to my local FNL today to check out the fb pack. ( no they did not have mints unfortunately) but the fit on the fb pack is a little different then the og mesh. The front end is not as flexible most likely because of the material. Just thought some of you would like to know my personal experience with the fbs and hope it helps in deciding to get or not get them.
yup. my true size fits well in the regular black/sail roshes but since the mints are a different material that doesn't stretch as much as the regular roshes they were way too tight with socks on so i went .5 size up in the mints and sequoias

any norcal(sacramento area) broshes? also does anyone have any info on the city pack coming out on ndc or just select nsw stores? 

smile.gif

Finally completed my OG 3. Got my Squadrons and Tarps on the way. Nike is harsh on the Midwest when it comes to the Roshe smh.

Anyone willing to help out a fellow Broshe stuck in hawaii. Looking for the crimsons and mint fb. Missed out on just those two. Our foot action didn't receive anything but the og color ways and fb's don't look like they will hit out here. I'm stuck on a rock with no finish line or sheik in the state. Pm me with any helpful info. As always any help is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom