ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You guys sure? I swear they dropped on Finishline. They just sold out hella quick. And I wasn't trying to be hostile.

positive. you sure you're not thinking of the squadron blues ? those sold out pretty quickly when they first released on FNL

Thats what I like about this thread 99.9% of peeps in here are cool not alot of hostility around here. Most help each other out.

You guys sure? I swear they dropped on Finishline. They just sold out hella quick. And I wasn't trying to be hostile.
100% positive. I know you weren't trying to be hostile. Just wanted you to know that I'm not trying to come across as a ****. I'm here to help out and not start flame wars
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Saw the total crimsons at Eastridge Footaction for all you bay area broshes still looking for one. they had a few on display so i would call and make sure your sizes are available. The worker there was so excited to see my mints fb and he kept calling them yeezys and even offered to buy them off my feet :smokin

Bodega made a mistake and listed the wrong size for my anthracite mint splits. 

So instead im getting the black and crimsons.. Not sure how i feel about it yet

Bodega made a mistake and listed the wrong size for my anthracite mint splits. 

So instead im getting the black and crimsons.. Not sure how i feel about it yet
I think the Anthracite/Mints are the clear #1, but the Black/Crimson could be argued as second in line.

Am I the only one who actually runs in these?
I've done light running in them but they're really not made for running. Dylan Raasch, the designer of the Roshe, has stated, "Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe". That being said, it should still be fine but I'd recommend Frees or Flyknits instead. The waffle pattern on the bottom of the outsole wears down pretty quickly and loses traction if used for daily running.

Last edited:
TraEnd is the man you saved my life! His generosity motivates me to be generous as well. I tried ordering the roshe tee today, but it didn't go through and the order went over "stock limit." Team roshe gave me a 20% off code for their website and future product releases. If anyone wants it, I'll be giving it to the first person that notifies everyone on this thread when the FNL link for the fb mints is working! Or giving it to anyone that can help me locate a size 9 for calypsos lol. I don't need this code and would love to give it away to anyone that helps the NT Roshe community

these wear out quickly??....contemplating on whether or not to double up on my first roshes..the squads

these wear out quickly??....contemplating on whether or not to double up on my first roshes..the squads
I was saying they would wear out quickly if you ran in them daily (more than a few miles a day running). Almost everyone here uses them for casual wear. I wouldn't worry about them wearing down for casual wear or even going to the gym in them, especially since they'll be in your shoe rotation. I have a pair that have become my beaters and while the outsole has worn down a bit after extensive use, they're still fine.

Last edited:
I've tried to, but it feels like gonna rip the upper because of how giving the mesh is. I do you use them for the gym though, especially leg days. I use frees whenever I run.
LEG DAYS?! I hope you're not squatting in them bro. A bit far back in the thread a dude asked about Leg Day x Roshe and I strongly advised against it. I advise the same for you. I lift in Roshes as well, but I intentionally avoid them for my leg days.You'll want to avoid anything with a compressible sole or an unstable frame when squatting, deadlifting, or any exercises of that sort. Roshes and similar types of footwear can promote bad form and can lead to injury. If you look it up, lifters use Chucks for those types of exercises and some even lift barefoot. Stay safe, Broshe.

Here's my red/sail and blk/sail from the OG run of these shoes last year and a new pair of squads....they have worn down alot in a year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom