ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Um.  They're a company.  They're in business to sell shoes and make money.  Not to appease all you BROSHES with a silly "secret" release so you can get yours for retail.  If they're a GR, then why do you even care?

And thinking resellers aren't going to get theres?  Obviously you haven't looked at eBay.  These are SELLING (not just listed) for more than double retail.  I got my five pairs to resell already, and I will be getting more off Finishline tomorrow.  I hope you don't get a pair and have to buy one of mine off eBay.  I'll throw in free shipping for you.

So uhhhhh NDC just restocked on the Black/Mint FB and I just copped those and the Total Orange FB both size 10.5 for retail+ tax and wait for it............
..... FREE SHIPPING. :wink:

So you can G T F O H with that stuff you trying to pull homie. :rofl:

* I never buy from resellers and never buy over retail*

Last edited:
Holy crap aret these things selling!
Under an hour lol. Can't wait for our pairs to arrive in NJ tomorrow
nthat.gif

Last edited:
if you manage to secure your size in your cart, be sure to enter all of your information correctly and as quick as possible. this is why it is very handy to have a NDC account because all of your information is already on the account and most areas will already be filled in for you already.

glad to say i got my size 8

Text follow @finishline to 40404 and it will automatically sign you up

Last edited:
I was able to get my 11.5 today from NDC :pimp:

good luck to all of you tomorrow at Finishline. I would post the Finishline link but it looks like it's been posted about 20 times already...and can be found searching on Google.

Daaaaaang the one tiime I don't check the thread while at work they drop the mints. I wouldn't go overboard for em but I'd def cop for that young $42

i was wondering wouldnt it be better to buy off FNL to get points and 20$ back over 200$ o: then NDC

Yeah me and my wife's arrive tommorow also. Got another pair cause I feel the 11.5 I originally ordered wont fit.
Good to hear you were able to get the mints. Where in Jersey are you? If you need anything, feel free to PM me. I'm always on the lookout for fellow NJ broshes.
Amen bro. Glad I got mine early.
Can't wait to un-DS them on Wednesday if the weather's nice.

Back
Top Bottom