ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I always wanted a pair of Roshes i remember when i saw this thread like 6 months ago and told myself i needed to get my hands on a pair. Well i was at 21 Mercer the other day picking up the 13s and they caught my eye....asked if they had a 12 and didnt even try em on just took em home.

I left em in the box for a few days and it was a nice day threw them on and WOW!!!!! these things are amazing and im hoooooked. Now i GOTTA get an all black and white ones (sail?) and maybe if i can get em today ill cop the mint joints but i want the black ones more though.

P.S. yes i know the laces are like that i tied them up eventually lol

Last edited:
My mints came in yesterday. I got the same size as my OGs and they fit fine guys. Slightly...ever so slightly...more narrow. So if you have a fat foot maybe you could get away with .5 size bigger...but these fit me great

Deng, these mints are about to drop at a random time like the yeezy 2's haha. Fnl is gonna troll like what ndc did last year with the yeezy's!

I'm just gonna say whenever these mints drop, good luck. Y'all need it! haha

Also curious to who got a order confirmation of the Mints "restock" on NDC last night.

Start her off with og mesh, either black/sails or iguana, if you can find her size. She's bound to get hooked.
happy.gif
Any pointers where i can find those in a womens size 6? I know where to get MY stuff but don't really know whos carrying womens sizes like that...OR IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE ME A WOMENS OG MESH ROSHE FOR MY SIZE 9 MINT FBS PM ME

The mints look great in person. Very happy I showed up to the right place at the right time to get a pair :smokin

Anyone In NYC that's gunna go looking for these plz pm me the store if you find them, I'll do the same if I find them too, thx

Any pointers where i can find those in a womens size 6? I know where to get MY stuff but don't really know whos carrying womens sizes like that...OR IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE ME A WOMENS OG MESH ROSHE FOR MY SIZE 9 MINT FBS PM ME
Check zappos they had a 6 yesterday for all 3 og colorways but now they're gone, you just gotta keep refreshing everyonce in a while and you might get lucky

damn is everyone awake at 5:20 am?lol? I'm here gettin ready for work lol.have fun gettin ur mints!ya'll gonna need it. ;x :mornin breath:

Back
Top Bottom