ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have seen it asked a few times, but no answer what are people using or recommending to paint the swoosh?

Actually wearing the Sprites right now. Might post up a WDYWT later if I whip the camera out. Just found the Tropical Twists for $55, so I might have to hop on them.
i forgot to post, unless they were on sale! lol yeah man $55 is a great deal.  the sprites drop at my outlet may have to cop. 
Better yet, a Black Swoosh would make 'em look a bit more agressive.
would agree, perhaps a black swoosh my make it pop or just look more manly lol.  either way i think a slight alteration in color will make the tropical twist a rockable show imo.

if i find a used pair or a female's black cw for cheap, might try out some custom work.  may try the "gold metal" look or may try to dye the mesh to another color.  maybe bleach the mesh and dye it with my own choice of color.  then pain the swoosh and/or the midsole.  not sure if that will work or not but it seems plausible.  what do you guys think?   make my own nike id lol

i forgot to post, unless they were on sale! lol yeah man $55 is a great deal.  the sprites drop at my outlet may have to cop. 
It's plus shipping, which I haven't found a price for yet, but I'm still considering it. They seem to be the most popular Women's CW so I doubt I'm going to be able to beat $70 shipped.
would agree, perhaps a black swoosh my make it pop or just look more manly lol.  either way i think a slight alteration in color will make the tropical twist a rockable show imo.

if i find a used pair or a female's black cw for cheap, might try out some custom work.  may try the "gold metal" look or may try to dye the mesh to another color.  maybe bleach the mesh and dye it with my own choice of color.  then pain the swoosh and/or the midsole.  not sure if that will work or not but it seems plausible.  what do you guys think?   make my own nike id lol
I'm pretty sure Raash commented on his Instagram pic saying the painted midsole was only good for one wear. I doubt you'll be able to paint the midsole to keep it from cracking.

Still, sounds like a dope idea!

It's plus shipping, which I haven't found a price for yet, but I'm still considering it. They seem to be the most popular Women's CW so I doubt I'm going to be able to beat $70 shipped.

I'm pretty sure Raash commented on his Instagram pic saying the painted midsole was only good for one wear. I doubt you'll be able to paint the midsole to keep it from cracking.

Still, sounds like a dope idea!
was thinking about the cracking myself as the roshe's midsoles crease.  hopefully i come across a cheap pair to play with....lets see those sprites again, change my mind about female colorways lol

Any Team members close to a YCMC store in DC/Baltimore area.  Looks like they have the tropical twist on sale for $40 and would love to grab a pair but they don't ship Nike's.  PM if you can help out. 

[h2]I propose we start a "what are your roshes doing today" sub topic in heree![/h2]
I'll start:

Lazy Sunday at the park with girlfriend and dog

yeah yeah iphone pictures suck

I wouldn't necessarily say that about Mangos and Calypsos from the limited point of view.
You have to remember, some of these colorways are only dropping at select Boutiques/Mom 'N Pops and NDC. They are much more limited than people think, hence the reason why they are so tough to find in some colorways.
I think KDs are trash anyway, but that's just me.
LBJ all day.
KDIV = "trash"? lies!

jk

I can understand why they might not be everyone's cup of tea though.

I like em better than the Lebron 9's, but I do have some lebron 8 entourages.   I think I'm just sick of Jordans.....that hype train has already derailed and crashed into crazy town. Plus  I'm tired of seeing everyone rock BC 3's, concords, etc. It's partly why I moved on to KD's awhile ago.  

That's also what attracted me to the Roshe's....most ppl slept on 'em, and they're about as underrated as you can get for a shoe that's sold out everywhere.  I've only seen a few ppl rocking em out here.  I hope Nike keeps crankin out more and more colorways.  

KDIV = "trash"? lies!

jk

I can understand why they might not be everyone's cup of tea though.

I like em better than the Lebron 9's, but I do have some lebron 8 entourages.   I think I'm just sick of Jordans.....that hype train has already derailed and crashed into crazy town. Plus  I'm tired of seeing everyone rock BC 3's, concords, etc. It's partly why I moved on to KD's awhile ago.  

That's also what attracted me to the Roshe's....most ppl slept on 'em, and they're about as underrated as you can get for a shoe that's sold out everywhere.  I've only seen a few ppl rocking em out here.  I hope Nike keeps crankin out more and more colorways.  
amen!

Alright I jumped on those Tropical Twists. Got 'em for $67 shipped. Not bad. Would've rather picked them up at a local Nike Factory Store, but oh well. I'll rock them for a bit and I'll jump on that black swoosh once I get a few wears in. Looked dope.

Also, here's the Sprites on feet, and a shot of all the CWs I shot videos of earlier. Should have one of them edited and on the YouTubes in a few hours.

GTFan712 that picture just made me want the sprites to add to my growing collection of iggys and cybers.
looking back on this thread if my other roshe's are 9.5 i should be looking for an 11 for those sprites since they are a womens colorway?

First pairs for myself and the wife....Had to UNDS and try them the minute we walked in the house! Sprites are wifes, Cybers are me...I prefer socks btw.

fm7wx4.jpg

Those who ordered last weekend, your orders have shipped to me. PM me if you want a tracking number to follow your pair. They should arrive any day now.
Other Team Roshe members, if you want a pair I highly suggest you contacting me today because I'm going on vacation on the 12th of August and I don't want anything to conflict.
rmmsballer10 i'm trying to contact about some mangos.. message me if you can help me out in anyway

Just curious, how much did you guys pick up the Mangos from RMMS for?  I know the second run was for members only, but I missed out on the first hook up because I was on vacation
frown.gif

GTFan712 that picture just made me want the sprites to add to my growing collection of iggys and cybers.
looking back on this thread if my other roshe's are 9.5 i should be looking for an 11 for those sprites since they are a womens colorway?
As for sizing, I'm a men's 8.5 and I went with a women's 9.5 as I have a narrow foot. Fits a bit snug, but the length is perfect. Just a bit shorter than my men's 8.5. I'd suggest 1.5 up on the Sprites, though. It really depends on the width of your foot.

If you want some more views of the Sprites and on-feet video, check out my Quick Look: Quick Look: Nike Roshe Run - Women's Sprite
GT
Any Cybers or Black Sails at NR around your way in a 10.5 or 11?
No Black/Sails, but I'll call tomorrow morning and ask about a 10.5 or 11.

I like the Sprites on feet. The women colorways I got are the Tropical Punch, Sprites and the Pinks. Might end up returning the Pinks really soon...not really feeling them THAT much.

I like the Sprites on feet. The women colorways I got are the Tropical Punch, Sprites and the Pinks. Might end up returning the Pinks really soon...not really feeling them THAT much.

Have any pictures of the Rave Pinks? I'd love to see some non-stock shots of them or on feet pictures.

Back
Top Bottom