ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Guys do most of you guys clean off the outsoles after each wear or do you guys wait a while and throw them in the wash to clean everything?

Honestly I never cleaned any of my Roshes yet. I wore my Mangos at least 10 times and there's a small smear on them. I'll probably clean it up with some wipes.

Honestly I never cleaned any of my Roshes yet. I wore my Mangos at least 10 times and there's a small smear on them. I'll probably clean it up with some wipes.

Well it's less noticeable on the colored outsoles, but more like Sail outsoles is what I mean mostly.. I wore my iggys walking around a campus and the bottoms and pretty dirty, along with whenever I wear my sport reds or black/sails. Its kind of annoying to be washing them off, do you guys just not care and just wear them and screw it lol?

^ called them like 10 min after you posted but they never had a 9.
Be on the look out for iguana for me?
no problem. if i find like a 9.5 or something around a 9 you want me to let you know? or just strictly a 9? because i know they had a 9.5 at one time, because i tried to squeeze my foot in it to see if i could. haha

Well it's less noticeable on the colored outsoles, but more like Sail outsoles is what I mean mostly.. I wore my iggys walking around a campus and the bottoms and pretty dirty, along with whenever I wear my sport reds or black/sails. Its kind of annoying to be washing them off, do you guys just not care and just wear them and screw it lol?

BLKS,REDS,CYBERS,IGGYS,SIRENS

never wiped down i just rock em...... they all have double digit wears on them

i wear all my roshes hard. almost every day i wear one of my pair. so they have all gotten dirty and the teals upper is pretty scuffed up, but i feel like these arent shoes that are meant to be left deadstock or super clean, so i dont really care. i threw them in the washing machine, but theyve gotten more dirt on them and it doesnt bother me too much. a wash cycle does help them out a lot though.

i wear all my roshes hard. almost every day i wear one of my pair. so they have all gotten dirty and the teals upper is pretty scuffed up, but i feel like these arent shoes that are meant to be left deadstock or super clean, so i dont really care. i threw them in the washing machine, but theyve gotten more dirt on them and it doesnt bother me too much. a wash cycle does help them out a lot though.

Ah okay. For sure, you cant let these just sit in the box. I agree with you im wearing at least a pair a day. I look towards these more than I am my Jordans or Lebrons or Kobes lol.

Well I just busted a James bond and called the Nike employee store inquiring about roshes. First the guy was like I can't give you any info, but I made some story about how I was considering buying a ticket to fly down to Seattle to visit my cousin and take a rental down to corporate.

It's safe to say even the employees are shelled out of men's sizes and colorways. He did say there are woman's in various colors. I just thought it was funny and thought it would be cool to tell you how kaniving I can get in order to figure out where mangos are hiding.

Apparently the next anticipated roshe craze shoe coming out. Will be this new running shoe called the Nike "fly knit"

Now that I've had time to look at them.. They're ok.. If they are 150 then hell no.

I still love my roshes!

Last edited:
Well I just busted a James bond and called the Nike employee store inquiring about roshes. First the guy was like I can't give you any info, but I made some story about how I was considering buying a ticket to fly down to Seattle to visit my cousin and take a rental down to corporate.
It's safe to say even the employees are shelled out of men's sizes and colorways. He did say there are woman's in various colors. I just thought it was funny and thought it would be cool to tell you how kaniving I can get in order to figure out where mangos are hiding.
Apparently the next anticipated roshe craze shoe coming out. Will be this new running shoe called the Nike "fly knit"
I'm already calling several factory stores looking for sample 9s. One of my friends who's an in trend analyst says these "fly knits" will be the next great thing..
I still love my roshes!

Flyknits are for performance running. They feature an all knitted upper all adhered to a Zoom sole unit. I doubt they'll have a huge crossover, as the Roshes had, especially with their $150 price tag. However, I'm looking forward to the Lunar versions.

Last edited:
Flyknits are for performance running. They feature an all knitted upper all adhered to a Zoom sole unit. I doubt they'll have a huge crossover, as the Roshes had, especially with their $150 price tag. However; I'm looking forward to the Lunar versions.

Yea I'm referring to the lunar version coming out in fall. It's on nice kicks.
The lunar version have a price yet? 150 is way too much but if you are referring that price with the fly knits already out. I'm just talking about these new ones.

Man they are going for 400-800 dollars on buy now on eBay. Crazy. Shows how much I know.. Lol I do want a pair if only 1 the brown ones. They sickies

Last edited:
Do they fit TTS? Can I go a size up?

TTS but if you want to go up half a size than its not a big deal. definitely wouldnt go down half a size. at least not for me. KD IVS are narrow for me so i go half a size up in kd iv but got TTS for roshes.
Hope this helps

Roshes - TTS
Kobe VII - TTS
Lebron IX - TTS
KD IV - Half size up
Free runs - TTS

Yea I'm referring to the lunar version coming out in fall. It's on nice kicks.
The lunar version have a price yet? 150 is way too much but if you are referring that price with the fly knits already out. I'm just talking about these new ones.

Can you post up the link? nicekicks is buggin' for me.

Yeah, $150 is for the Zoom versions, but I would think the Lunars'll cost less.

There are two Lunar-based versions known; Lunaracer and LunarGlide 4. I know the LG4-based pair or the Lunar One+s are set for Spring 2013 / February.

*Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm really excited about the FK x Lunar. :wow:

Received my Wolf Grey/Speed Yellows from VIP Zappos today. So glad I picked up this colorway, looks way better in person and is underrated in my opinion.

decided to pass on sirens when i found them at a Sheikh in Vegas, already regret it... still hoping for mangos to release or teals for a decent price 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Can you post up the link? nicekicks is buggin' for me.
Yeah, $150 is for the Zoom versions, but I would think the Lunars'll cost less.
There are two Lunar-based versions known; Lunaracer and LunarGlide 4. I know the LG4-based pair or the Lunar One+s are set for Spring 2013 / February.
*Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm really excited about the FK x Lunar. :wow:

Yea I'm kind of confused bc they released some in Europe earlier in march and April.
Model name was flyknit "racer" and "htm" they kind of look similar. But the most recent link is on a model flyknit trainer+

So really I got no clue now.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/07/23/nike-flyknit-trainer-fall-2012-preview/

Received my Wolf Grey/Speed Yellows from VIP Zappos today. So glad I picked up this colorway, looks way better in person and is underrated in my opinion.

Want to pick a pair up of these if push comes to shove, the lack of roshes is really killin' me

Yea I'm kind of confused bc they released some in Europe earlier in march and April.
Model name was flyknit "racer" and "htm" they kind of look similar. But the most recent link is on a model flyknit trainer+
So really I got no clue now.
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/07/23/nike-flyknit-trainer-fall-2012-preview/

The ones that released in the Spring were the HTMs (Hiroshi Fujiwara / Tinker Hatfield / Mark Parker), and they now go for ridiculous amounts on eBay. The first HTM pack consisted of one Zoom Flyknit Racer and two Flyknit Trainers on a Lunaracer base.

*Sorry, Broshes. This'll be my last post regarding FKs in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom