ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On the hunt for some Sport Reds, slipped up and now theyre sold out at my local Nike store smh. Size 10 :nerd:

^^^^
im not sure bro. they might not have many left. i got the last 10, and that was the display shoe.
give them a call, 718 822 4938, if youre in NYC, its the store at 2255 E. Tremont Bronx NY
they only had sport reds and cybers displayed.

right around my way, might drop by later. this means other VIMs carry as well?

If anyone has a lead on Tropical Twists in size 10 let me know, as well still looking for Sport Reds size 9.  Didn't pull the trigger on Kicks-crew last night and now they are gone.

Fellas, I work down the street from a Shoe CIty that has the Tropicals in stock (according to their site) in Baltimore and will be checking on em later today and DEF this weekend (Will also check some of the MD/DC area stores as well)... I'll let you know what sizes I see and if I can get em i'll def hook folks up on here...

RMMS, I got your PM about the Mangoes, I apologize I was out of the country with limited internet access, but I'd love to get a pair of Mangos whenever you put your next order in, I'm Paypal ready my friend!

Last but not least, I am on the lookout for small size Sirens and Black/Sails (pref 7.5 but can/will do an 8 ). Any Broshes with info, PM a brotha please... I love this community (NT) and love that the Roshe Fam has taken a grass roots approach to helping one another out, something you RARELY see in any other board/thread/group!!

Last edited:
i hate nike right now...

Regarding my iguana roshe from nike.com  Don't know how true this is, can someone else from here confirm/deny this by chatting a rep?
C: When you say you're not making them...Is the colorway now "inactive" in your system?  I've been keeping track and you guys usually say the colorway is "active?"

C: So I have no chance of replacing it with the same shoe/same size then?

T: Yes it is inactive.
Related, I chatted them up because I noticed at the toebox where the mesh meets the sole...It looks like it could be coming off partly.  Does anyone notice this on their shoe?  I'm worried for the life span of this certain pair i got..

Edit, this rep is the grim reaper i swear
BLACK/STADIUM GREEN-VOLT
WOLF GREY/SPEED YELLOW-VOLT
Will be discontinued this month
DARK ROYAL BLUE/TM ORANGE-VOLT
Will be discontinued next month.

C: Are all the original colorways inactive already?  Like platinum/calypso, black/siren red, sport red, black/sail?

T: Yes those were all discontinued in June.

Last edited:
I know some of yall threw your roshes into the washing machine besides taking the laces out did yall take out the insoles?
What are your guys thoughts on doing this? hand clean/wash or throw them in the washing machine?
I'm reluctant to do the latter. But if i get enough of you guys to cosign, I want to throw my Sport Reds in. :lol:

So, I have the Black/Sail and the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellows, thinking maybe Sport Reds next or Sirens, any other ideas?

Sport reds are underrated and definitely my favorite. I would get sport reds.
Sport Reds EASILY my favorites. Doubled up on them soon as I saw them.

Hunting for size 13 Black/Sails and Sport Reds now.

i swear, my current rotation consists of only Roshes and Lunars. i feel bad for my other kicks... :lol:

found a pair of sirens (for ohwussup) and found my size 10 iggys.  now that i found a 10 my DS 10.5 iggys from NR are up for grabs.  would post this on the classified section but do not have enough points, other option would be eBay.  but i rather i broshe get it, pm me if you want them.
^^PM'd you bro.

I'm glad I caught up on every colorway I missed out on in these past 3 weeks.

The Hype Is Real.

Premiums next.

To top it off..  (see this post)
C: I wish you could tell me if new colorways are being released of the shoe on nike.com
T: We are not making the shoe in any other colors.
someone really needs to confirm/deny what this rep is saying...unbelievable..

Last edited:
MAN! People bringing the heat! I would love to see what some hot punch laces look like on the mangos and some tropical twist laces on the calypsos! 
sick.gif

Also got hooked up by the homie @nikef1end. Chopped it up for bit while I picked up some sports reds from him. So to pass down the hookup. I have a pair of 11.5 sports reds. PM me if you're interested. Cheers everybody!
^^ Welcome bro. Glad to be of some help.
I'm glad I caught up on every colorway I missed out on in these past 3 weeks.
The Hype Is Real.
Premiums next.
^^ Glad to hear. Waiting on a few to get caught up myself, you know what I'm talking about broski.
wink.gif

At this point the Hype is becoming Real. Late comers looking for a pair are willing to pay a nice amount for these. Hope they stay at $70 retail mark, but with the Hype, Nike might change that.

To top it off..  (see this post)

someone really needs to confirm/deny what this rep is saying...unbelievable..
I hope that isn't true. This shoe alone has many possibilities. Keep the design no need to change anything, just give us more colorways and possibly some collabs. I've seen some custom work and some PS that would be nice to come into production. Especially speckled soles. 

If any of that info is correct from Nike, then these shoes just got so much harder to get.  Doubling up on favorite colorways and picking up some women CW's has to happen for me very soon, as I feel like I could wear these for years.  This would be a huge mistake on Nike's part. 

If any of you are looking for cybers and sirens.  There are some available at Sport Chalet in Santa Clarita, CA.  I am not sure what sizes are left.

can you guys chat a rep and prod them for some answers? i found helping know the colorways style # helps a lot makes you seem like you know your stuff.

also, can anyone do me a favor and stick their hand in their shoe and feel around the front toe area for where the material/mesh ends inside.  is it flush all the way to where the sole touches, or does it stop before it reaches the sole.  i hope i'm explaining clear enough, but one of my shoes looks like the mesh is going to fall off prematurely, but i'm double checking to see if i'm just paranoid.  i tried to snap some pics, but they aren't that clear..

the top part looks like the mesh is seperating slowly

hand reaching in so tip of finger can feel material on the inside

the inside left of the toe is glued on securely, but the right side (outer) is slowly coming down.

inside it feels like the material reaches all the way down to the bottom of the shoe, whereas the right is only half way glued

thanks in advance fellow roshe fam

What are your guys thoughts on doing this? hand clean/wash or throw them in the washing machine?
I'm reluctant to do the latter. But if i get enough of you guys to cosign, I want to throw my Sport Reds in. :lol:
I've washed my Roshe's in the washing machine a handful of times already. A cold-wash in the machine makes them look almost good as new afterwards. Just remember to take out the insoles and you'll be good. I've also even washed 4 pairs at a time and they turned out perfectly fine. And I dont even take the laces off nor put them in a pillowcase like some suggested and I haven't run into any problems yet. Definitely recommend using the washing machine to clean these.

mannnn if the sport reds and sirens are discountined in june they are already dry down here in SATX they only 1 small size at a local SP, this hunt is taking foreverrrrrr anyone got any leads on them in a 10??

I've washed my Roshe's in the washing machine a handful of times already. A cold-wash in the machine makes them look almost good as new afterwards. Just remember to take out the insoles and you'll be good. I've also even washed 4 pairs at a time and they turned out perfectly fine. And I dont even take the laces off nor put them in a pillowcase like some suggested and I haven't run into any problems yet. Definitely recommend using the washing machine to clean these.

Well damn... :lol:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I think I'm gonna do that soon as i get home. What's the turn around time for drying? How long's it usually take for them to dry up? Mind you, the weather where I live is pretty warm/hot...

about to order a pair of fakes to see what the quality is like. I don't believe it can be much different

Back
Top Bottom