ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks Will for hooking it up with this pair!

GTFan and Freddy, I subscribed to your channels. Good videos on the shoes. I hope to get Teals/Calypsos by Saturday...then I will do a giant group picture!

correction, maybe small boutiques do not have half sizes but nike definitely has half sizes.  i have 11.5 in tropical twist, im a normal 10 so it fits perfect imo
Really?  Hmm.

Well, I stand corrected.  Someone had said it on the old site, and I had never seen them, but that's what I get for not doing my own research.

I wish they were just a *little* bit wider.

Been holding back since i got swoosh, but i cant anymore, thanks to whoever posted that rmkstore link appreciate it

Really?  Hmm.

Well, I stand corrected.  Someone had said it on the old site, and I had never seen them, but that's what I get for not doing my own research.

I wish they were just a *little* bit wider.
no worries, but yeah would agree about it being wider.  you can break them in and eventually stretch to fit

Man, where are you guys finding Calypso still? I cant find them anywhere in size 8.5/9. I tried on NDC, thru tweets, google, bing, random stores online. Damn

Lol got into the hype. sorry i'm late. Just bought anthracites off amazon for $70 and free shipping. Saw someone rockin it in the city and they looked sweet

Last edited:
Been lookin everywhere for those and mangos in a 9 :frown:
Keep an eye out at Nike Factory Stores. The Sample pairs, which are Sample Size 9s, are out there at Factory Stores for $30. Unbelievable pickup, if you can find them. Other than that, it's Asia.
Man, where are you guys finding Calypso still? I cant find them anywhere in size 8.5/9. I tried on NDC, thru tweets, google, bing, random stores online. Damn
Nowhere. I've been on the hunt for months. Unless the pop up on eBay, they're nowhere to be found.

calypsos are all but sold out in the US.  only place you can find them are on ebay or if you have a contact in australia, hypdc or sure has them

Keep an eye out at Nike Factory Stores. The Sample pairs, which are Sample Size 9s, are out there at Factory Stores for $30. Unbelievable pickup, if you can find them. Other than that, it's Asia.
Yeah, I've been searching the net for a while now, and haven't seen any. No factory stores in Hawaii :frown:

Quick update for my Broshes looking for the Knicks color way in SoCal. Proper in Long Beach just got em in according to my sources. Two FSR except for 8.5 which is sold out. Dont believe they do phone orders. Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up. Was able to pick up a pair in 9.5 today.

Yeah, I've been searching the net for a while now, and haven't seen any. No factory stores in Hawaii :frown:
Factory Stores do ship, but there's no way to stock locate a pair of the Sample Mangos. If you want to, you can just start calling them up, but that's a lot of work. At this point, you might just want to go the Asia import route.

Nice cat, btw.

My first encounter with a hypebeast today. Saw a guy wearing Roshes about to buy another pair. Tried to make friendly conversion and say "oh man, don't you love Roshes?!" fool replied to me looking around himself "Love what?" I walked away at that point. Le sigh. 
indifferent.gif

Decided a little late that I wanted the Knicks CW. Now I'm in hunt mode again.

@GTfan. Did you ever find a size 8 of the Calypso anywhere in Aussie? 

My first encounter with a hypebeast today. Saw a guy wearing Roshes about to buy another pair. Tried to make friendly conversion and say "oh man, don't you love Roshes?!" fool replied to me looking around himself "Love what?" I walked away at that point. Le sigh. 
indifferent.gif

The hypebeasts are still out of the loop. Kids in line for the Fire Red IVs had no idea what my Iguanas were.

I did find the Calypsos in a size 8, but for the $170 it would've cost me to get them here, I'd rather spend that money to find my actual size 8.5. That was about 3 weeks ago. When I checked about a week and a half ago, they were gone. Real pissed that I skipped out on a pair of 8.5s that was on eBay about a month ago, which at the time seemed way overpriced, but now I regret not jumping on them.

My first encounter with a hypebeast today. Saw a guy wearing Roshes about to buy another pair. Tried to make friendly conversion and say "oh man, don't you love Roshes?!" fool replied to me looking around himself "Love what?" I walked away at that point. Le sigh. :stoneface:

too many morons out there.

The hypebeasts are still out of the loop. Kids in line for the Fire Red IVs had no idea what my Iguanas were.

I did find the Calypsos in a size 8, but for the $170 it would've cost me to get them here, I'd rather spend that money to find my actual size 8.5. That was about 3 weeks ago. When I checked about a week and a half ago, they were gone. Real pissed that I skipped out on a pair of 8.5s that was on eBay about a month ago, which at the time seemed way overpriced, but now I regret not jumping on them.
Ahhh damn I see. That was the size 8 from hypedc? Wish you could have sourced one out. Now that I have somewhat of a connect out there, there's no more sizes. =T

too many morons out there.
lol seriously. I got kind of annoyed that I almost let it ruin my day. Hahaha!

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the Knicks colorway in SoCal other than Proper?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom