ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

my top 5
1. Sport Reds
2. Sirens
3. Iggys
4. Cybers
5. Calypso
I like the way the calypsos look but i hate wearing light colored shoes, too hard to maintain. but still a
smokin.gif
shoe regardless.
yes, like your line up! been wearing my cybers the most, my beater shoe.  having said that all my other 7 roshes are still DS.  love the cybers but will be wearing my other cw soon!!

Got my Imperial Purple Roshe's from Zappos today. I like these better than the Court Purples.

Last edited:
i been getting a crazy amount of questions and compliments on my challenge red ones. which is my least favorite roshes i have. i switched out the red laces for a pair of the black ones from the womens black/palest purple to make em Falcons/UGA colors and i like them a little better that way.

I bought some Mango's on Ebay from this dude in Hong Kong.  Shoes look like all my other Roshe's but the box is a 1.4 inch shorter than my others.  Also no price on the box unlike my others.  Are people faking these at all? Sorry if this is a stupid question!
First off. Hate to burst your bubble. If the seller is telling you what he sent you were Mango's. These are not. The pictures you sent me were Siren Reds. I don't have my pair with me to compare. But I'll let you know when I get home to compare them to my Sirens.

Sorry i thought those were the mango's.  I looked up the mango's and im glad i got the Siren Reds!!!!! Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.

my top 5
1. Sport Reds
2. Sirens
3. Iggys
4. Cybers
5. Calypso
I like the way the calypsos look but i hate wearing light colored shoes, too hard to maintain. but still a
smokin.gif
shoe regardless.
my calypsos are soooo dirty. i hate light colored shoes. i got them before there was ANY hype on these, so i didnt think anything of dirtying them up but now i wish i hadnt. oh well, im not doubling up on a $200 roshe.

i thought the sport reds where high in people's "favorite list" a few months back, no barely see any love the reds.  have to say it is one my favs

Right here pimp. Sport Reds still my top Roshe.

Would love to scoop a third pair for the low. :lol:

I guess I'm on the minority that isn't too high on the Mangos. Seems like those are the fave amongst the team. I'd love to scoop em for no more than $100. :lol:
same w/ Calypsos. if they fall on my lap, cool. I'll pay up to $100. If not, *shrugs*.

Kicks Crew is $24 postage for the 1st pair and $12 extra for any additional pairs so its definitely worth ordering at least 2 pairs at a time

I ordered a pair of black/sails from http://www.shelta.eu.  Does anyone know if this site is legit?  The shoes came out to 71 EUR because I don't live in europe and shipping was 30 EUR. Not too extreme but I couldn't find the right size here.  They are set to arrive this Friday but I'm a little worried.  Hope someone can help. 

Mangos coming in today from RMM!! Can't wait. Still on the hunt for the Sport Reds in a 10. Ebay may be my only option left:rolleyes

I ordered a pair of black/sails from http://www.shelta.eu.  Does anyone know if this site is legit?  The shoes came out to 71 EUR because I don't live in europe and shipping was 30 EUR. Not too extreme but I couldn't find the right size here.  They are set to arrive this Friday but I'm a little worried.  Hope someone can help. 
You should be good to go and nice pick up!

Shoutout to nikef1end for selling me my first pair. Was a little skeptical first buying these, but after trying these on I'm definitely on the lookout for the red or black/gray ones now.

still looking for sport reds in a size 9, noticed some dude said you can get them at shiekhs by having them do a stock locate but when I did that with the black/sails and sport reds he said none of the stores had my size. This was done like 3 weeks ago. Might give it another try soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom