ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i thought the sport reds where high in people's "favorite list" a few months back, no barely see any love the reds.  have to say it is one my favs

Yep, Love the shoe due to its diversity and how any color can be a favorite. The simplicity of the shoe does it for me, that's why the Blk/Sails are my favorite of the ones I own. Not going to end up getting the Mango's so I think I'm on the hunt for a 9.5 in the Sport Red's.

PM'd you BTW.

^^ back out cuh you can't make two moronic claims like that upon entry.

are the knicks cw still tough to find for some people? i'm flooded here since nobody would be caught dead supporting the knicks like that (philly)

kinda look like toms wonder if they're comfy

Nah man. they're like wearing bricks. Very stiff, keeps your foot flat footed. Horrible in terms of comfort. Soles are pretty much made outta wood planks.

I'd stay away if I were you.

I've Still Yet To See Roshe's Out Here In Colorado Outside Of The NR Blessing We Got With Cybers And Iguana's. :rolleyes

Wishing Some Of The Retail Sports Stores Would Get Colorways Like Navy/Oranges..

Still On The Hunt For Black/Sails Too :smh:

Sup everyone. I've been lurking on this thread for awhile, and decided it was about time I came to light 
laugh.gif

Been a big fan of the Roshe's because they're super comfortable. I love how they're pretty affordable as well. They've become my go to shoe for just about everything. I love how everyone on this thread has been super helpful to each other. Good vibes! 

I have a question though, is UPC/SKU region affected?

I have a pair of black sails from Rakuten, and a pair of Iguanas from kicks-crew, but both of their UPCs differ from (what I assume to be, the US bought Roshes) UPCs posted on page 1.

For example, page 1 states that:

Black / Sail
  • Style: 511881-010
  • SKU: 67591119320416
  • UPC 00675911193204
but mine are 

SKU: 67591119317416

UPC: 00675911193174

The same goes for my iguanas. Every number is the same except for those three digits in the SKU/UPC. Everything else on the label checks out. I was reviewing some past pages, and the UPC difference did come up, but there was never a straightforward answer. So do Roshe's released in Asia have a slightly different code? If anyone could clear this up, it would be awesome. I've been planning on getting some more pairs, but I've been hesitant to pull the trigger because of the differences in posted SKU/UPC codes.

Also I don't know if this was posted yet, but I called in to Getta Clue in Sac yesterday and they were pretty dry. They did have at least sz 7-8 in Stadium Greens, and sz 9.5 Wolf Grays. No idea if they still have them, but if you're still on the hunt... it's worth a shot if you're in the area. They don't do phone orders, but they can hold it for you for a day. Dude named Madison was pretty nice.  Called in on Saturday too and they ran out of Stadium Greens pretty fast in a day. Guess everyone flocked to that spot and got their sizes. Figured I'd offer some info up! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
^^ back out cuh you can't make two moronic claims like that upon entry.
are the knicks cw still tough to find for some people? i'm flooded here since nobody would be caught dead supporting the knicks like that (philly)

i still need to find a pair of the dark royals. What spots in philly got em? Maybe i'll make a trip this weekend to pick em up.

I received my second pair of Sport Red's today in the mail. Now I need to secure another pair of Iguanas and get my hands on 2 pairs of Black Sail (if I can find them in my size
mean.gif
).

Soooooo. Lol.

UPC codes ARE regional base, and I assume its safe to believe small variations in the numbers are fine? 
laugh.gif

irritated i cant seem to find a size 11 in the mangos -___________- ive scoured the web and had my friend check through various locations in china.

When did sneakerhead get blue/orange colorway? Did they ever have a full size run?

Man i missed out....

I don't think Sneakerhead got a full run, I check that website constantly as I was hoping they were going to get the Tents or something else soon, and nothing was ever available other than a 6 or 6.5 to me.  Random sizes pop up all the time, like the size 9 in cybers and stadiums that have been available the past day and a half.  Keep checking I have a feeling more may become available. 

I don't think Sneakerhead got a full run, I check that website constantly as I was hoping they were going to get the Tents or something else soon, and nothing was ever available other than a 6 or 6.5 to me.  Random sizes pop up all the time, like the size 9 in cybers and stadiums that have been available the past day and a half.  Keep checking I have a feeling more may become available. 

Lol i literally check zappos and shoebacca 4-5 times a day. I will add sneakerhead to that list lol

Back
Top Bottom