ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

seriously, no one can answer that question besides youself.
No I get that man. It's my money but I'm trying to see if this price is reasonable or a bit to high being that retail is $70. Trying to see what others have got them for of late. 

I almost feel $160 is good cos I drop $170 for some poor quality Jordan's....

Stadium Greens are in, so here's the stable.  I like Mangos, but not at the going rate.  I like the Calypsos, but not at the going rate.

It's getting hard to double up, and I really hope these reports that the line is ending are false.

No I get that man. It's my money but I'm trying to see if this price is reasonable or a bit to high being that retail is $70. Trying to see what others have got them for of late. 

I almost feel $160 is good cos I drop $170 for some poor quality Jordan's....

being that they are tough to get. i would say yes if you really want them. i forked over 170 for a pair. since i was able to save quite a few bucks on the NR pairs, I guess it wouldnt be too bad to spend a little more on a rare color. But its really up to you the buyer. And the comfort on these blow the 170 dollar Jordans out of the water, and Lebrons too.

Sup NT, long time lurker. Finally decided to join today. I just received my Dark Royal/Team Orange Roshe Runs last week so I decided to take an updated Roshe Run collection pic. Looking to double up on the Black/Sails at this point. 

I think I've asked here before but the thread moves so fast I must have missed it. Has anyone ever dealt with ID4Shoes on Ebay before? Looks like they have a few colorways, but was wondering if they were legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to track down some of the original colors. Thanks guys

Oh and 1 more thing, RMM is a great guy and a huge help for this thread. Took the time to help out a large portion of people on here on getting those Mangos. Thanks again Pat

I think I've asked here before but the thread moves so fast I must have missed it. Has anyone ever dealt with ID4Shoes on Ebay before? Looks like they have a few colorways, but was wondering if they were legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to track down some of the original colors. Thanks guys
Oh and 1 more thing, RMM is a great guy and a huge help for this thread. Took the time to help out a large portion of people on here on getting those Mangos. Thanks again Pat

ID4Shoes is legit.

illistic...probably double up on Knicks and iguanas. Triple up on Sport Red and Black/Sail.

Damn ima 14. But real close to pulling the trigger on these tho. *&^% :D

So $160 shipped isn't bad for Calypsos?!? Thoughts anyone

As a fellow size 14'er, I assume you're getting that $160 shipped off of the seller "Good2Look" on eBay, correct?

If so I'd recommend avoiding that pair. I purchased them, however upon arrival there was a large dark stain on the back of the left shoe (and the bottoms seemed worn down a little.) I returned them for a full refund, and now they re-listed them...

I mean they may have cleaned them and all but s$160 is a lot for a possibly used shoe...just thought I'd give you a heads up

Hi guys need some replies here... im gettin ma bro a pair of Roshes for his birthday (it's roshes or nothin for him :smile: ) so I came across a pair of blacks and sirens for retail, but heres the question...

does it make more sense in YOUR opinion (if u were getting a free pair of roshes) to TRIPLE up on blacks or to double up on sirens??  i dunno n i dont wanna spoil the surprise but i would THINK blacks are more easy to wear but please let me know ur opinions!!!

Hi guys need some replies here... im gettin ma bro a pair of Roshes for his birthday (it's roshes or nothin for him :smile: ) so I came across a pair of blacks and sirens for retail, but heres the question...

does it make more sense in YOUR opinion (if u were getting a free pair of roshes) to TRIPLE up on blacks or to double up on sirens??  i dunno n i dont wanna spoil the surprise but i would THINK blacks are more easy to wear but please let me know ur opinions!!!

Blacks x 10.

Without knowing anything about your brother, I'd say just get the Sirens since he already has two pairs of Black/Sails.  Although, I can think of other reasons as to why to go with the Black/Sails, but it's really preference.  I think the safe bet is the Sirens, to be honest...

I would double up on sirens. I think triple up is pretty overkill, unless you really expect to wear and abuse your shoes to the extreme imo.

Just make sure you're getting them from a legit place! I'm still trying to make sure the ones I bought overseas are legit... my UPC code varies from the ones posted on page 1... =\

Last edited:
SIZE 9 STADIUM GREEN @ http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881037.html

RETAIL+FREE SHIP+NO TAX (EXCEPT CA)
nthat.gif

Lol some of you ppl kill me, one minute 190 is wayyyyy to much, next minute your cool with it. All I said was dude is tryin to jack people, not help them out. If he was really trying to "help" he would pull his pairs off the bay and sell them to his "broshes" for retail.
I just had a look at the Hype DC website and the Calypsos are not even listed anymore. i guess theyre all sold out
tired.gif

^^Thanks for the heads up. Always loved the colorway but was always hesitant to purchase since its a women shoe. I just had to pick them up. If I don't like how they fit I'll return.
I just swoop a pair of them from nike in portland, they are legit. I don't have a particularly wide foot so I went up 1.5 sizes and it fit great.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom