ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thinking about copping the Women's Soars, Hot Punches, and Court Purples. On the fence, though. If I can't manage to cop a pair of Calypsos soon, I might rake in all three for the same price.

Thinking about copping the Women's Soars, Hot Punches, and Court Purples. On the fence, though. If I can't manage to cop a pair of Calypsos soon, I might rake in all three for the same price.

GT, I was checking your youtube page and just noticed that you autox, I've been doing that since 1998!! Love your videos, I pull the trigger of the sprite color way after seeing your video :smokin

Dumb question, for those of you that have purchased women's colorways, do you wear size 10 (mens) and below? I've yet to see someone who wears a bigger size post a pic of a women's colorway.

Dumb question, for those of you that have purchased women's colorways, do you wear size 10 (mens) and below? I've yet to see someone who wears a bigger size post a pic of a women's colorway.

Sz 12 in woman will fit if you are sz10.5 or 11, the Tropical twist I posted up a few page back are sz12.

btw, who is that chick in your avy??:nerd:

Last edited:
yeah i wear a 10.5/11 in roshes and my tropical twists are a 12.

GTFan im not sure if i could ever see a guy pulling off the hot punch womens, maybe the rave pink. my girl has the hot punch and they really pop in a really feminine way.

wish some actual pictures of the grey/purple mens cw would pop up soon

GTFan im not sure if i could ever see a guy pulling off the hot punch womens, maybe the rave pink. my girl has the hot punch and they really pop in a really feminine way.
 lol agreed, the tropical punch is too girly (no offense).  however you proved me wrong with the tropical twist, maybe a black swoosh? lol

thanks to Rmms I was able to get the Mangoes

Last edited:
I've been thinking of getting a pair (any cw) . How's the comfort because they sure do look comfy

Where was this? ATL here as well, looking for a second pair of Sport Reds.
also would like to know this. i never found the sport reds and the challenge reds are a little bright, so i dont wear them too often so id like to try out the sport reds instead.

How tight do you guys rock these? I'm a mens 9.5 and I found that I could still fit a women's 10... Was wondering if you guys liked them  with a little space near the toe area, or tight (to compensate for any stretching). 

I already have 3 pairs in 9.5 mens. .. Wish I could've tried a size 9 first in store 
tired.gif

I agree that they look extremely feminine, but they pop hard. Could be pulled off well with the right outfit. Still debating, though.
How tight do you guys rock these? I'm a mens 9.5 and I found that I could still fit a women's 10... Was wondering if you guys liked them  with a little space near the toe area, or tight (to compensate for any stretching). 

I already have 3 pairs in 9.5 mens. .. Wish I could've tried a size 9 first in store 
tired.gif
I prefer to keep them laced fairly loose on my Women's pairs to give me some more room when they're stretching out. On my Men's pairs I keep them pretty much factory laced.

Im about to hit eBay at this point. 100 is meh but these overseas sites are taxed.. weird I was able to walk into n t n y and have my pick and now people are reselling 70 dollar shoes.

tried on hot punches yesterday at NR and they're definitely too bright for my taste.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom