ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I prefer to keep them laced fairly loose on my Women's pairs to give me some more room when they're stretching out. On my Men's pairs I keep them pretty much factory laced.

What about fit in general? Since my foot is wide, I'm forced to get sizes that have like 1-2 inches of toe space (length wise). Thinking about sizing down to avoid clown feet, not sure if it's going to kill my toes though lol.

What about fit in general? Since my foot is wide, I'm forced to get sizes that have like 1-2 inches of toe space (length wise). Thinking about sizing down to avoid clown feet, not sure if it's going to kill my toes though lol.
i would rather have the 1-2 inches of space than have it tight on the sides.  women roshes are pretty tight even going up 1.5 up and i do not have wide feet

Philly people, if anyone is interested or didn't know, Olympia Sports on South St. has a huge Roshe stock (stadium green, black/anthracite, cyber, siren, speed yellow), and a bunch of womens sizes as well. Also I picked up a pair of sport reds from the spot across the street on sale for $50. Definitely worth checking out!

Also, just manned up and bought a pair of calypsos for $190. Hurt, but can't complain since I've gotten every other cw for retail or under. Up to 7 pairs and haven't worn anything but Roshe's this whole summer!

I've got narrow feet, so my TTS Men's Roshes feel loose in the toe box, but comfortable. I go 1 size up for Women's Roshes, which do feet tight around the ball of my foot originally, but after lacing them up a bit looser, and a few wears, they do stretch out a bit.

My Iggy's are "out for delivery"

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Can't wait to add them to the family!

Looks like Ill be getting Mangos for $130 :pimp: :pimp:

A little more than what Id like to spend on Roshes,but gotta do it...cant find them anywhere

Props.. That's about $400 in pure profit :O

If I had bought them and sold them for $150, I'd probably make less than $180 for those three considering retail, shipping, PP fees, etc. I know could've profited, but I wanted to give the people who really wanted them a shot, so I just posted the store's contact here. It took less than three days, IIRC, for that cw sell out.

My feelings are hurt

I didn't know you wanted them back in March, bro. :wow: You know I would've picked them up for.

Last edited:
Philly people, if anyone is interested or didn't know, Olympia Sports on South St. has a huge Roshe stock (stadium green, black/anthracite, cyber, siren, speed yellow), and a bunch of womens sizes as well. Also I picked up a pair of sport reds from the spot across the street on sale for $50. Definitely worth checking out!

Also, just manned up and bought a pair of calypsos for $190. Hurt, but can't complain since I've gotten every other cw for retail or under. Up to 7 pairs and haven't worn anything but Roshe's this whole summer!

whoah keep my spot on the low homie lol

when did you get the sport reds from city blue? i was just in there last week (wednesday or thursday) and they didn't have any. i was trying to double up.

Update of my collection. My stadium Green are missing in the picture. Just ordered Mangos and waiting for a friend of a friend to hopefully ship out my pair of calypso from hypedc. I hope the guy is not lieing to me that he got him in his possesion.

Kinda salty imma have to bite the bullet and pay 100+ for a pair. Tryna wait it out till the next wave of CW's drop. Want Iggy's and Black/sails tho

If I had bought them and sold them for $150, I'd probably make less than $180 for those three considering retail, shipping, PP fees, etc. I know could've profited, but I wanted to give the people who really wanted them a shot, so I just posted the store's contact here. It took less than three days, IIRC, for that cw sell out.
yeah, just i know because in certain places they are listed for $200.. anyway good on us that that color way dont do it for us :D

def coping that roshe custom some pgs back with the blk/sails
The black sails with the red swoosh? That was my idea I was gonna do on my sails. Kevineg6 hooked it up with a sick ps. But been laggin on getting the paint.....

def coping that roshe custom some pgs back with the blk/sails
The black sails with the red swoosh? That was my idea I was gonna do on my sails. Kevineg6 hooked it up with a sick ps. But been laggin on getting the paint.....

oh damb that was a PS :lol: ....

well yeah im looking for red angelus paint now unless a broshe has some he wants to donate to the cause :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

im gonna do it to my blk/sail yardwork roshes...the sole is already light green

How do these fit? For instance if I wear an 11.5 in Jordan/Lebron but can wear an 11 or 12, would it be the same? Thanks!

i would rather have the 1-2 inches of space than have it tight on the sides.  women roshes are pretty tight even going up 1.5 up and i do not have wide feet
I've got narrow feet, so my TTS Men's Roshes feel loose in the toe box, but comfortable. I go 1 size up for Women's Roshes, which do feet tight around the ball of my foot originally, but after lacing them up a bit looser, and a few wears, they do stretch out a bit.
Fuhsho thanks for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom