ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

cant wait to get my mangos from kev as well. seeing all these pics is making me all impatient 
mad.gif

I used duct tape cuz painters tape dont stick to the mesh too well,  then use an exacto to carefully trim around the swoosh (make sure you aint diggin too deep that youre cutting the fabric underneath. Done this before and it sucks). Do a couple passes of paint and clear sealer then carefully pull off the tape. Thing is these are customs so they aint never gonna be as good as comin straight from the factory. They're gonna have flaws (minor flaws if you're careful). You can just do certain things to minimize the flaws so theyre barely noticeable.  And the reason why I do it on the black is it's alot more forgiving since it's a darker color vs. a lighter mesh. BTW you can try acetone-free nail polish remover on your smudge. It does a very good job on my black pairs, hopefully it'll do as well on your Trop Twists.

Ray - I'll take up close shots tonight. I think you should go for it. I've been very happy with results.

Ha and yea all of them are women's pairs. Personally I like the mesh on the women's pair and how my foot looks in them, except the new mesh (on the black/white/volts, sprites and challenge reds). That kind of mesh makes my foot round and its not as 'pointy' as the other mesh. Scooped em up from Zappos, Sneakerhead, & Sports Chalet. Gave one to my dad since I saw him checkin it out one day ha.

Thanks fellas. Got a couple more in the works, experimenting. I'll let yall know how that turns out!

Repped. Thanks DD! I'm looking forward to the pics!

The concept I have for mine is pretty different. I just hope I can execute it well.

Last edited:

good looks on the update! will rep tomorrow lol :D
just hoping they don't cancel it cause they ran out of inventory like with another site i tried a week ago...
Well I just repped you for my future rep tomorrow. Haha!

Looks like the 9s got switched to Back-Ordered until the 27th, but are still up for grabs...

Last edited:
^Hopefully they don't fit big. I'm good with either TTS or 1/2 size down in these. Also, I think the "Knicks" look great on-feet despite being such a contrasting colorway. Nice photo! Can't wait for mine to arrive...

I'm a little late to the party and just purchased my first pair of Roshes.

Went back a few pages to get some answers and I apologize if I have selective reading or just missed it but I was wondering how these shoes are for running or just going to the gym in general.

I like the simplicity of the shoe and really dig the iguana colorway but can't find it anywhere. I bought two pairs of the dark royal blue team orange colorway in hopes I can locally trade em for some iguanas.
embarassed.gif

To ME they feel the same. I did only wear them once though. Maybe after a couple more wears I might be able to give you a solid answer.

not gonna lie popped one of yours on to see if i could ever see myself wearing them, and from what i noticed they fit like every other size 11 roshe i've tried on.

doubled up on siren reds today since my girl bought me black/sail yesterday. got them each for $65 which is cool, but just found out the spot is doing 20% off starting next week. unfortunately i'll be leaving for school this saturday so it looks like ill miss out on $50 roshes. wouldve copped stadium greens and maybe double up on cybers for the hell of it.

maybe now i'll be able to save for other sneakers i've been wanting

All I need to complete the collection is the black/sails, ironically enough. Would love to double up on them if I could

just doubled up on iggys... got my second pair of mangos coming in....5 pairs total.  i think i am good now, unless there is a siren red out there waiting for me.

I doubled up on the Blk Sail, Sport Red, Iguanas, Knicks, Calypsos and Mango just in case they will be discontinue. :tongue:

Too many mangos being posted! :tongue:  Knicks CW on feet to break it up. Big ups to StoneyTony again. 
theres been some talk that the knicks fit a little different than other roshes.. any truth to this??

putting them on yesterday without socks felt perfect...today with nba socks they feel a lil tight but i think its because all my other roshes are broken in & these arent im sure by the end of the day they will be just like the rest

roshe fam: are there any insoles i can buy similar to the stock ones so i can still wear these barefoot? my insoles are done after wearing them for months barefoot :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom