ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

why the hell was my post with my royals erased....damn mods are getting annoying doing the most for nothing... i wasnt selling a red cent worth of anything just trying to help out & pass along info for others to cop... i guess we cant do that anymore even tho thats the basis for TR :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

403726305.jpg

sneakerhead is always clutch

That Orange almost looks Mango on that picture of the Dark Royal. Congrats to everyone who copped today!
Ronatethemuffin. Love my sports, thanks again. Get ur stance rite...make the move to euro!
Yeah, The lighting in my house definitely throws off the balance of the colors. Don't be fooled people, that orange is REALLY orange, haha. @Spenna HAHA! NP bro! As much as I love your setup, I'm way too deep into this Honda. When I do, I will let you know though. 
laugh.gif

not gonna lie popped one of yours on to see if i could ever see myself wearing them, and from what i noticed they fit like every other size 11 roshe i've tried on.
Haha all good! I kind of figured when the laces weren't factory! 
roll.gif
 And to EVERYONE else thanks for the love! I posted the picture in hopes that it will change some peeps' opinions on the CW. Only a week and a half left to apply!

son really wants $200 BEFORE shipping for the teals :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: &

I KNOW where they are from so they are at LEAST x2 of what you actually put out before the shipping costs :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got any more of that prism film?
nerd.gif
Sadly I only have like a 5" X 2" piece left from the original sheet, not even enough to cover 1 swoosh. Maybe I'll use it for something on the tongue like Ray's Decepticon thing. The store my girl got em from ain't there anymore and the sheet never had a tag or label so I don't even know what it's called to look for it. I'm like extra careful with these and good thing I didn't eff up doing em cuz if they got damaged then I'm kinda screwed. 'Holographic Film' I guess is the best descriptor I can use. Been wanting to see how this looks on other items but can't track it so far. Holler if anyone comes across any, or knows what it's called.

As for the swooshes, niewreg the fire red is actually the one I'm most happy with. Kinda hard to see from the pics. They're all pretty even and I'm happy with all of em but the Fire Red one came out clean the first time and didnt have to clean up much. Thanks again for the love. I'll update yall with new projects.

Sadly I only have like a 5" X 2" piece left from the original sheet, not even enough to cover 1 swoosh. Maybe I'll use it for something on the tongue like Ray's Decepticon thing. The store my girl got em from ain't there anymore and the sheet never had a tag or label so I don't even know what it's called to look for it. I'm like extra careful with these and good thing I didn't eff up doing em cuz if they got damaged then I'm kinda screwed. 'Holographic Film' I guess is the best descriptor I can use. Been wanting to see how this looks on other items but can't track it so far. Holler if anyone comes across any, or knows what it's called.

As for the swooshes, niewreg the fire red is actually the one I'm most happy with. Kinda hard to see from the pics. They're all pretty even and I'm happy with all of em but the Fire Red one came out clean the first time and didnt have to clean up much. Thanks again for the love. I'll update yall with new projects.
good work demon!  a very clean custom.  i was thinking (if i found a pair at sails at NR) bleaching the mesh, dying it (wanted to do a navy), then paint the swoosh wolf grey.  sadly could not find a pair to mess with.  the prism is sick!  you just glued it right on or had a sticky backing?

on other news, someone on ************* said roshes are hitting NikeiD? any confirmation?

son really wants $200 BEFORE shipping for the teals :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: &
I KNOW where they are from so they are at LEAST x2 of what you actually put out before the shipping costs :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

In other news...if you stumble upon a 10.5-11 in the knicks joints...please let me know. I've struck out and dont know If I should cop a 10 to trade down the line when I just want to wear them out the box.

Back
Top Bottom