ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are there any fakes out there? Reason I ask is because I bought a pair off iguanas off ebay and the production date says 11/9/11-12/14/11 and I noticed a bunch of pairs I saw on other sites had production dates from this year. Also, I noticed that a lot of pairs have a brown lining inside the sockliner and on the tongue and mine doesn't(although it might just be the pics because mine doesnt look like it has the brown lining in this pic). Seller had perfect feedback and nothing fishy with current and past sneakers sold.

Of course there are fakes out there. They shouldn't have any brown anywhere on the shoes. production day varies. Do you have a picture of the sz tag? Shoes in the picture looks legit though.

Checked my email at lunch today and saw that my Dark Royal Blue Roshe I bought yesterday from Sneakers4u shipped out today. I should get them next Thursday. I was afraid they were going to cancel them like my Urban Outfitters pair. No back order BS either. So now I have the Iguana, Cyber, and Dark Royals. I have the day off work tomorrow so I'm going to try to locate me some Speed Yellows and Stadium Greens. The hunt continues...

Checked my email at lunch today and saw that my Dark Royal Blue Roshe I bought yesterday from Sneakers4u shipped out today. I should get them next Thursday. I was afraid they were going to cancel them like my Urban Outfitters pair. No back order BS either. So now I have the Iguana, Cyber, and Dark Royals. I have the day off work tomorrow so I'm going to try to locate me some Speed Yellows and Stadium Greens. The hunt continues...

mine shipped out today too. i'm pretty stoked :smokin

Indeed, none of that BS cancel order and still have em on the website available to purchase on back order like UO.

Where to find iguanas here in singapore?
I'll be out there in December. But I got peoples over there. If you find out any spots, pm me man. Only place I could think of is Limited EDT.
Just placed my order for a size 13, and it went through.  Hopefully, it doesn't get canceled!  The representative on the phone said it was their last 13 left!  Phew!

Thanks again, BigPoint!
Glad I could help. Hope you get that tracking # !!

If you got any Shiekhshoes locations near you, call each and every one of them and find out what they're holding.  A lot in the L.A. area are carrying the speed yellows and siren's.

Good luck!

I don't understand the 180 pages of hype in these shoes. I'm sure the functionality is high tech but they clearly aren't the best looking running shoes out there. I can see hipsters getting in on this because of it's simplicity though.

Can anybody school me on these?

Last edited:
I don't understand the 180 pages of hype in these shoes. I'm sure the functionality is high tech but they clearly aren't the best looking running shoes out there. I can see hipsters getting in on this because of it's simplicity though.

We all got into it because they are super comfortable and WERE cheap. Then you realize you wear them all the time and say "I should get another color" now we are on the wild goose chase to track down the colors we like for retail

And by we I mean me lol.

in addition to what jking said, half the thread is NTers helping each other find these shoes.  some people, including me, find enjoyment in finding these shoes. you feel a certain satisfaction when you finally find and buy a pair you were looking for weeks or even months.  

Actually, it's the opposite - there's nothing high tech about these shoes at all.  That's what's great about them.  Just a nice, light, versatile, casual shoe.  And like jking said, then it becomes a case of getting colors to match everything.

The best testimony on these is to try a pair on (if you can find them now).  Once you do, you're sold.

Extremely comfortable pair of good looking shoes for only $70. The Roshe's first colorways were quite limited, as you never know how a new product launch is going to go. Then when everyone wanted a pair and none were to be found, hype occurred. Simple as that.

those who ordered a pair of laces from footgalaxy, how thick are they? fit like factory laces?

Back
Top Bottom