ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@ bigpoint +1, seen you contribute quite a bit here thanks!

heads up to those who requested a t-shirt, order was in saturday.  should be ready by the weekend or early next week.  check your inbox for more info! thanks guys

you can, however we need to see that you have contributed to the thread or helped out other broshes in the past.  we will not accept roshe applications purely on collection and/or "reason for applying."  
oh cool thanks man. gonna be hard though cause I live back here in Manila. Gonna post my friends Sample Pair Roshe Runs in a while

As far as I know, they didn't. I think the only ones that are in PI stores are Cybers and Black/Sail.

Are cybers and black/sail still available in PI stores? What stores in the PI would have them available? I'll be traveling there in 2 more weeks and staying at the Shangri La - Edsa.

Heads up, SoCal Broshes: the only Attic that isn't sold out of Knicks is the Alhambra location, and they only have an 11.

+1s to all the apps!
Welcome to the Team, BROshes! SIG IT UP!
nthat.gif

- nikemike715 (52)
- Questions (53)
- suh squad (54)
- will mamba (55)
- beejs (56)
- dustybruh (57)

Post up your shoe size and location if you haven't yet.
I also made an addition to the app instructions to include your size and location in the first step.
-edit-
Anyone ever order from Kick-Crew? If so, how was your experience?
Awesome! Love 54. Might have to make a Brian Urlacher custom now. And my location is Portland, OR. Shoe size 12.

Thanks Broshe's!

Are cybers and black/sail still available in PI stores? What stores in the PI would have them available? I'll be traveling there in 2 more weeks and staying at the Shangri La - Edsa.
Only the Cybers and the Sport Reds (big sizes) are available here in Manila. Hit me up bro when you're here I could help you out

Only the Cybers and the Sport Reds (big sizes) are available here in Manila. Hit me up bro when you're here I could help you out

Thanks. I'll hit you up when I get there. I'll be in the PI for a month. Also do you know if they released the new Azkales Puma jerseys yet?

Thanks. I'll hit you up when I get there. I'll be in the PI for a month. Also do you know if they released the new Azkales Puma jerseys yet?
alright, just send me a message here or tweet me. dunno abt the jerseys though, not really a big fan of them ha ha 

I'm late to the party and want to grab a pair. Are they still in production? Only seeing womens sizes

Thanks for the info guys. Lol, not from PI, I have fam there and I told them to look out for a pair but Ill tell them to stop looking.

Wassup fellas. This is my application to the Team Roshe Brotherhood! What hasn't been said about this shoe already? The main reason why I love this shoe is because to me, that's all it is again.. a shoe. Not some holy grail Jordan or some famous shoes that you have to worry about where you are going if you want to wear them or not. And you don't have to go through some ridiculous ways to get them (anymore). Each CW has been worn somewhere. These are one of the few shoes I keep by the door instead of in my room in boxes (except for the ones on ice) because I just slip them on and go out the door. I've biked, jogged, gym'd and hiked in these and they have held up through it all. My first and most beat up pair are the black sails. Although now I wish they weren't. After obtaining all the CW's I was satisfied with, I still check up on the shoes just to see if they are still there. After chatting on NT for a bit, I wanted to keep getting the shoes so much that I just started buying them for other people that could not get it for themselves. Hope those guys are happy with their shoes (you guys know you are ;)). It would be cool to be apart of the team because you rarely see people helping people without expecting some kind of big profit. I did it because it gave me something to do while loving this shoe.

Wassup fellas. This is my application to the Team Roshe Brotherhood! What hasn't been said about this shoe already? The main reason why I love this shoe is because to me, that's all it is again.. a shoe. Not some holy grail Jordan or some famous shoes that you have to worry about where you are going if you want to wear them or not. And you don't have to go through some ridiculous ways to get them (anymore). Each CW has been worn somewhere. These are one of the few shoes I keep by the door instead of in my room in boxes (except for the ones on ice) because I just slip them on and go out the door. I've biked, jogged, gym'd and hiked in these and they have held up through it all. My first and most beat up pair are the black sails. Although now I wish they weren't. After obtaining all the CW's I was satisfied with, I still check up on the shoes just to see if they are still there. After chatting on NT for a bit, I wanted to keep getting the shoes so much that I just started buying them for other people that could not get it for themselves. Hope those guys are happy with their shoes (you guys know you are ;)). It would be cool to be apart of the team because you rarely see people helping people without expecting some kind of big profit. I did it because it gave me something to do while loving this shoe.

+1 from me

Back
Top Bottom