ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yoooooo These WOVENS ARE TRASH!!!! SOOOOOO NARROW..... like the elastic in it is way to tight, returning mine, If you size up they will look like clown shoes, I dunno what nike was thinking

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION
I have been hooked on this drug since June '12. When I first saw it I had to take a hit. It makes my feet feel hiiigh up walking on clouds!
the ROSHE run is the shoe I had been waiting for. Always liked how comfortable running shoes were but the look on 90% of them kept me away. But after seeing my bro in law walk in with his sport reds, that was it for me. I joined Niketalk just for this shoe and now I want to join Team ROSHE. I don't want to miss out on my next fix!! Lol niketalk has helped me a lot I have been snooping around since June and I have also helped a couple people on here get their pairs.
Roshes are now part of my daily life. My other shoes hardly see any light. I even had to find a way to find them easier.

And the pair that is getting the most use right now are my black nrg premiums. This is after they have been worn a lot and wet. They look better with time.

Los Angeles,ca
Size 9.5

come on Team Roshe!!! 1 more +1.

I just had something rather crazy happen.  I placed an order on nike.com for two pairs of the black wovens in sz 13 on Friday morning.  Received my order confirmation email late in the evening that same day, which seemed curious, but was glad to get it at least and was excited about getting the shoes.  I don't wear colors in my wardrobe, so I love my black sail Roshes - I have 4 pairs of them - and I've been psyched for the all-black wovens since news of them dropped here.

Today, late in the day, I received an email from Nike saying that my order had been cancelled without any explanation.  Called customer service to get some info, and the rep I spoke with said that someone must have ordered them at the same moment I did and they were simply unable to fulfill the order due there being no more stock.  

Has this ever happened to anyone here?  And doesn't seem slightly ridiculous that a company as big as Nike, with what I assume is a state of the art e-commerce site could f-up in such manner?  I mean, why was the order even allowed to be place in the first place if there was no stock?

I'm pretty annoyed right now.

Finally got my pair of Thunder Blue Premiums in from Japan. Quality on these is amazing. Here's my Quick Look:

^^^Now if they are going to label "premium" on the box, that is what I'm expecting! That suede looks great!:smokin

Good score on the calypsos. I grabbed a second pair of sport reds over the summer from the ES, wish I would've doubled on some other colors looking back now for that price.

Damn I was hoping it was the Premium pair GTFAN just did a review on...:smh:

I called Fashion Valley today and they said that they should be getting some Roshes this week or next. The lady that i talked to didn't know the color code or the colors but if you guys feel lucky their number is (619) 294-3812

Back
Top Bottom