ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn I was hoping it was the Premium pair GTFAN just did a review on...:smh:

that premium cw will probably be the hardest to find. it was Asia only release months ago. definately my favorite pair. they go good with any pair of jeans. and the mesh on them is on point!

S/S 13 needs to drop quickerrr. I just dipped into my fund and copped the white/black flyknit trainers today. 
frown.gif

Black Premiums are on sneakerhead.com @ $110 doe...

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-premium-nrg-580566040.html

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. I had a ton of videos to shoot and edit this time, and never got around to recording the audio for This Week In Roshe News! Here it is:

Question for you gentlemen.
If you search "Roshe" on Instagram you'll see people copping sport reds, black/white, and other older CWs. How do they do that? Like.. where do they go?
I'm in NYC and I always check in mom and pop shops/small stores and I can't find them anywhere. I already have 3 pairs but I want more before it gets cold. Halp.
OG colors are gone forever.  you gotta resort to craigslist, ebay

Question for you gentlemen.

If you search "Roshe" on Instagram you'll see people copping sport reds, black/white, and other older CWs. How do they do that? Like.. where do they go?

I'm in NYC and I always check in mom and pop shops/small stores and I can't find them anywhere. I already have 3 pairs but I want more before it gets cold. Halp.

OG colors are gone forever.  you gotta resort to craigslist, ebay

I thought some were coming back this summer?

What happenned to the all black "Normal" roshe? will it release?

Looks like sneakerhead has sizes Mens 3-15 of both wovens for $90+shipping. and only some sizes of the NRG Premiums in anthracite.$110+shipping.

edit: if you mouse over, it'll say size 8-13 available. but if you go to the actual shoe and drop down menu, it shows sizes 3-15 :tongue:

Last edited:
just got my teal woven roshes. they're a bit snug on me around the midfoot and i got in 9.5 which is my true size. hopefully it loosens up after a few wears..

just got my teal woven roshes. they're a bit snug on me around the midfoot and i got in 9.5 which is my true size. hopefully it loosens up after a few wears..
na man they dont! afraid they are gonna rip... not sure if I can even size up tho cuz they look dumb with all that extra room at the end of the toe

^ For you guys with the wovens, are they worth the purchase? I absolutely love the black/anthracite, but I've already seen a couple users in this thread with quality issues.

For those of you who missed either pair of the wovens on ndc, seller banginkicks is selling both pairs of wovens on ebay for 74.99 + 14 shipping for a total of 88.99, which is cheaper than retail, even before calculating tax.

Last edited:
^ For you guys with the wovens, are they worth the purchase? I absolutely love the black/anthracite, but I've already seen a couple users in this thread with quality issues.
Yes. Wovens are amazing in my opinion. The Atomic Teals are in contest for my favorite pair right now.

na man they dont! afraid they are gonna rip... not sure if I can even size up tho cuz they look dumb with all that extra room at the end of the toe
They were a little snug on me. So I took the laces completely out, put my feet in, relaced, and they fit much better. 

I thought some were coming back this summer?
What happenned to the all black "Normal" roshe? will it release?
I dont understand why you guys keep saying that. It was never confirmed you guys are saying it like its for sure. There is no guarantee that they will re-release its a maybe.

Back
Top Bottom