ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

First of all, thanks to all you guys with the DrJays info. Scooped my first pair of Iggys and Roshes in general. Cherry popped.

Ive had my eyes on these for a while never pulled the trigger.

As for those florals. I think the teal and blue are the most rockable but I would def pull those off and ******* would be all about it on a nice summer day. Im sure we all agree. Its more Hawaii type style and tropical as opposed to feminine in my eye.

Team Roshe coming through with my latest. Haven't seen a size 11 since rmmsballer.
smokin.gif

Since everyone seems to dislike the Floral Print, maybe this Quick Look can change your mind. Here's the Atomic Teal Roshe Run GPX.

Well guys are buying the floral pattern Roshe, doesn't get much more feminine than that right...

I never buy shoes to impress people; I buy what I like, pass if im not feeling it. That being said, I've never gotten so many compliments as I did when I wore my Teal Florals, felt odd.

I never buy shoes to impress people; I buy what I like, pass if im not feeling it. That being said, I've never gotten so many compliments as I did when I wore my Teal Florals, felt odd.

Don't know how this relates to my post Buuuuut congrats to you fella. Glad you're happy with your purchase, at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Don't know how this relates to my post Buuuuut congrats to you fella. Glad you're happy with your purchase, at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Just saying that they turned a lot of heads. I know a lot of people here take joy in that type of thing.

Last edited:
i finally picked up some roshe's this past weekend my local footaction finally received the blk/wht , red/gray, and iguana's.
i picked up the blk and the red colorways. still on the hunt for mango's in a 9.5

It must be the color because I always get the most compliments when I wear my Easter KD IV's

Fox Hills Mall has some sails and sport reds. Call them for sizes. I know they have a size 10 sail.

Kicksdeals just found a deal on the blackout wovens at extra butter for $70 plus shipping

Sizes Available: 9, 9.5, 11, 12 and 13
Phone: 516-632-5150
Email: [email protected]
Sale Price: $69.99
Mention Kicks Deals for the discount

Last edited:
How do you guys rock your roshes without long pants? I'm mostly a long pants kinda guy, and I don't rock no-show socks either. Probably will just wear them with crew socks once this weather gets better.

^^^Summer time its sockless for me as well... This shoe is crazy with or without socks.

Back
Top Bottom