ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Weird they put them back at $70. But it you don't have any of the orginal 3 i would suggest just buying them now.

DOWN WITH RESELL PRICES!

don't forget everyone, FA will be getting theirs online soon as well. And there will be and should be FA coupon codes to use. So for those who missed out from zappos online for under retail, just wait for FA to get more restocks and use coupons to get them for below retail.

The customer is always right!

Told them i was only buying for the $49 price and if not they were false advertising, and boom! 1extra pair of Roshe never hurt..

footaction? so that means eastbay too right? hopefully they get a lot of sizes in and discount codes arent excluded for these. and can you stock locate roshes from footlocker? or only footactions have them?

footaction? so that means eastbay too right? hopefully they get a lot of sizes in and discount codes arent excluded for these. and can you stock locate roshes from footlocker? or only footactions have them?

I think it will EXCLUSIVELY be FA, and not on eastbay. However I could be wrong.

Think my Zappos order is about to get cancelled. Money has been taken out of my bank account but Just checked the status and the shipping says "We've Got It" but the dollar amount for each order says $0.00 so I'm assuming they are going to refund my money and cancel. Anybody else's order look this way?

mine says that too but if you click the order it says 99.98.

cross fingers. hopefully this NEMO storm doesn't lose my shoes.

mine says that too but if you click the order it says 99.98.

cross fingers. hopefully this NEMO storm doesn't lose my shoes.
i chat with them about it and gave my order number and he said that it will be shipped, i had that too $00.00

When an order is placed, it is an authorization. We don't actually fully charge your card until the order ships.

one of the representatives ive talked to hopefully this will answer some few questions.

When an order is placed, it is an authorization. We don't actually fully charge your card until the order ships.

one of the representatives ive talked to hopefully this will answer some few questions.
This doens't happen in Paypal for those of you who are wondering.

Just submitted an order through Zappos just for the Iggys. The only OG colorway I'm missing. I'm new to this zappos thing and seems too good to be true that every size is available still at this point. Order likely to be canceled huh?

Just submitted an order through Zappos just for the Iggys. The only OG colorway I'm missing. I'm new to this zappos thing and seems too good to be true that every size is available still at this point. Order likely to be canceled huh?

Nope. You'll be fine fine because they just sent me an email notification about my size being in stock now.

Did Zappos just restock again?
sick.gif
A few pairs yes. I got 2/3 now for 54 bucks.

Zappos is legit, their customer service is also very good. If you don't have a VIP zappos account I'd suggest creating one. You have access to early releases vs. standard zappos site plus free next day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom