ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so everyone decides to just hoard the mints lol. are people hoping it to become the next calypsos or something?
mean.gif

so everyone decides to just hoard the mints lol. are people hoping it to become the next calypsos or something?
mean.gif
let the people get the shoes. roshe's for everyone.... they like it cuz its not that expensive and comfy. 

you gotta relax :tongue:

so everyone decides to just hoard the mints lol. are people hoping it to become the next calypsos or something?:smh:

thats terrible. these are no where on the same level. Calypsos are just so clean and with a hint of blue makes it a real beautiful shoe.

definitely s/o to cashm0neyand1, got mints with free shipping. thank you my hero

Edit; so gateway on the site doesn't work....either they sold out 10.5 on the mints or it's just bad luck for me .-.

NEVERMIND, worked!

Last edited:
 check out the heel tab, it deformed. to those who did throw them in the washer what was the temperature of the water and what type of wash did you guys use, delicate, normal? Let me know if there is anyway to this.

Goddammit I caved. Copped them to see how the mesh really is in person. Gonna be returned if they're not to my liking

Roshe runs are every where eastbay, nike.com, finish line, all for retail and only a few months ago it was so hard to get just one pair for retail lol times have changed

i wanna cop the stone/volt but i still wanna see it in person if i should or not, only nike has them in store right ?

Back
Top Bottom