ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah I pretty much expected the total crimsons to not even be close to the mangos...

Refer to this: 

It's totally not even close to mango.

aww man when did the mangos drop on NDC :[

They never did, they just showed up online but showed as out of stock or something like that. Computer error?

Last edited:
"Volt" at the very end of the official colorway IS the color of the insoles for those doubting. Know your shoes and do enough research and you will find your answers. From the pictures posted on Burner, the insoles of the "Crimsons" are total crimson colored.

Snapped a couple box tags, for you CSI folks who want to decide on the Crimson/V2 Mangos

Some don't say "Volt" in either language.

[h5]Went to nike in tokyo and tried them on. I wear 10.5 and tried 11 and they were still tight around the sides at the front of the laces like trails were for me so i passed plus a bad exp at nike. These are a QS release and only in tokyo as of now. 
 Quality was nice! Nice flexible, canvas (not like stiff prm nrg material) with a softer lining on the inside of the toebox. Everything including the swoosh was embroidered! The tokyos liner are actually hot punch and the nyc liner is actually like a pastel pink. The ldn is pretty much true to pic except its a little more khaki/brown. The prs joints are pretty true also. The tyo and prs are a little lighter than in pics and my 2 faves. All the insoles are color matched to the liner and fabric covered like tonal insoles. Sorry no more pics. Dude was like no pics....[/h5]

Last edited:
It has to be the lighting / background that makes them look ehhhh.
ohwell.gif
*waits for better pics
nerd.gif
thats what i was thinking also.....in this pic they look terrible

not a big fan of roshe

flyknit and freerun does my part
Seriously.  What the heck was the point of this post?  You don't like the shoe, then that's your choice but to make a post like this is not needed in here.  If you said you  tried on a pair and still didn't like them, then your post is relevant but to come in here just posting you don't like them just "because" is just plain ignorant.  We gladly welcome criticism and points of view but it helps if the person has actually held them, tried them on, or owned a pair.

This thread has been the most positive, welcoming, and helpful thread on these boards and we consider everyone in here like family.  No drama, no BS is ever really posted on here.  You want drama, cut throating, and "hypebeasts"?  Then go back to your Yeezy and JB threads. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom