ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do they compare to the og mesh? Lookin to expand my collection into the diff materials, i get sz10.5 in og's (true sz 11)
In terms of comfort, the OG mesh is more comfortable. You'll probably have to size up 0.5 from your OG's since they fit more snug. Personally, I'm not a fan of the wovens. The shoe itself looks pretty good, but the comfort issue is a deal breaker.

Seriously.  What the heck was the point of this post?  You don't like the shoe, then that's your choice but to make a post like this is not needed in here.  If you said you  tried on a pair and still didn't like them, then your post is relevant but to come in here just posting you don't like them just "because" is just plain ignorant.  We gladly welcome criticism and points of view but it helps if the person has actually held them, tried them on, or owned a pair.

This thread has been the most positive, welcoming, and helpful thread on these boards and we consider everyone in here like family.  No drama, no BS is ever really posted on here.  You want drama, cut throating, and "hypebeasts"?  Then go back to your Yeezy and JB threads. 

Nicely said bro!

it's not really the money that bothered me. it was the deception. he initally wanted 110!! i would have been pissed if i paid that. i mean, to make money off some shoes is one thing, go buy some QS, limited junk and resell your heart away at 2x retail... but trying to make a killing off a $70 pair of roshe's is a lame move to begin with. i could see if he was sitting on a pair he no longer wanted and just needed to get rid of them then sell em for retail and get em out of your closet!!! but to buy up a bunch of pairs of roshe's thinking you can get over 100 for each of them is a lame move. that's some grimey reseller ish and i'm kinda happy this happened. i agree, it was all my fault, i didnt do research to see if i could get them retail and i accepted his price... but he got caught in the act and when caught, you should do the right thing. hell, i would have even said forget it if the shoes actually came already but since they are still in transit, it just didnt sit right with me.

if it was me, i would have gave some money back to be honest. if it was a pair of jordans or kobes or whatever hyped up ish then i probably wouldnt... but trying to make $50 on red roshe's? c'mon man where they do that at?
well, he among other resellers, have every right to name whatever price they want.  and just because you stumble onto this thread, finding out you could get them for retail, doesn't justify the need of wanting a partial refund back.  if, based on your logic, you knew about the fact that zappos had these for $50 SHIPPED, would you have asked for a $45 refund?  people pay asinine prices on ebay all the time, regardless if it's roshes or not.  you don't see them begging and pleading to get refunded by the seller when someone else got theirs for cheaper.  you "agreed" to HIS price when you sent him the money.  you fulfilled your end of the bargain, and so did he by shipping you the shoes. 

and for the record, prior to these restocks, you would have known that any/all of roshes were going at an average rate of $110-125 on eBay.  the reason why he "thought" he can get over $100 for them is simply because he could have from people not doing their research. 

the downfall of all human beings is the idea that we expect everyone to do what we would do in a given situation, but it doesn't work that way.  he was actually nice enough to give you a partial refund, when in reality, he had no reason to; but the fear of having you threaten him with a paypal claim, was the only reason he did.  you say now that you would have given him a refund no questions asked, i call that *******t.  so if you're telling me you had a pair of concord 11s, for example, and i just bought them from you for $325.. if i showed you a link to a finishline restock showing you i could have purchased them for $175, you would have refunded me $150 back?  i highly doubt that

Last edited:
well, he among other resellers, have every right to name whatever price they want.  and just because you stumble onto this thread, finding out you could get them for retail, doesn't justify the need of wanting a partial refund back.  if, based on your logic, you knew about the fact that zappos had these for $50 SHIPPED, would you have asked for a $45 refund?  people pay asinine prices on ebay all the time, regardless if it's roshes or not.  you don't see them begging and pleading to get refunded by the seller when someone else got theirs for cheaper.  you "agreed" to HIS price when you sent him the money.  you fulfilled your end of the bargain, and so did he by shipping you the shoes. 

and for the record, prior to these restocks, you would have known that any/all of roshes were going at an average rate of $110-125 on eBay.  the reason why he "thought" he can get over $100 for them is simply because he could have from people not doing their research. 

the downfall of all human beings is the idea that we expect everyone to do what we would do in a given situation, but it doesn't work that way.  he was actually nice enough to give you a partial refund, when in reality, he had no reason to; but the fear of having you threaten him with a paypal claim, was the only reason he did.  you say now that you would have given him a refund no questions asked, i call that *******t.  so if you're telling me you had a pair of concord 11s, for example, and i just bought them from you for $325.. if i showed you a link to a finishline restock showing you i could have purchased them for $175, you would have refunded me $150 back?  i highly doubt that

Agreed!! I couldn't have said it better myself. Don't get mad at the seller, be mad at yourself for not looking around and doing your research. You can't blame others for your own ignorance.

Why we are having a discussion about someone overpaying is beyond me...just pay the price for not doing research. I've done that many times where I end up on the losing end. I know its the principle of being slightly ripped off but you committed to something so man up and pay up.

we're not talking about concords. we're talking about $70 running shoes.

but ok i asked for opinons and i got them. thanks.

btw zappos is sold out of sz 13

My two cents, it's pretty lame that you threatened the guy with a claim...then that long winded post about resellers trying to appeal to our disdain for them annoyed me even more...I dislike resellers as much as the next guy but I dislike people who cheat others even more...you think you got cheated cuz you bought his pair over retail but like everyone said, no one forced you to, it was your bad and no one else's...you actually cheated him out of his money because he didn't lie or deceive you about anything, he stated his price and you bought, period.

man this is funny stuff here, where were these people willing to overpay back when I was selling the knicks cw when they released? I would get a pm everyday from people asking for me to sell them for retail shipped, thinking I was eastbay or something. I probably sold 10 pairs of roshes and made a combined $25 since people would lowball me after I bought their size. hence why I stopped, I'm down to help out a broshe but it got to the point where nobody wanted to compensate me for helping

man this is funny stuff here, where were these people willing to overpay back when I was selling the knicks cw when they released? I would get a pm everyday from people asking for me to sell them for retail shipped, thinking I was eastbay or something. I probably sold 10 pairs of roshes and made a combined $25 since people would lowball me after I bought their size. hence why I stopped, I'm down to help out a broshe but it got to the point where nobody wanted to compensate me for helping

Yep, now is a good time to sell if anything lol.

I'm trying to get rid of some of the stuff I really don't need doubles of.

roshes are cool and alot of the members are awesome, but this thread has the most frugal and cheap people in it.

back last summer, people got upset when i told them retail plus shipping, but they wanted to pay NR prices. just pathetic

Last edited:
Sup guys question,does the team roshe  application open tomorrow (the 1st) ?i know it's every first week of the month but I was just wondering if it opens tomorrow. 

it's not really the money that bothered me. it was the deception. he initally wanted 110!! i would have been pissed if i paid that. i mean, to make money off some shoes is one thing, go buy some QS, limited junk and resell your heart away at 2x retail... but trying to make a killing off a $70 pair of roshe's is a lame move to begin with. i could see if he was sitting on a pair he no longer wanted and just needed to get rid of them then sell em for retail and get em out of your closet!!! but to buy up a bunch of pairs of roshe's thinking you can get over 100 for each of them is a lame move. that's some grimey reseller ish and i'm kinda happy this happened. i agree, it was all my fault, i didnt do research to see if i could get them retail and i accepted his price... but he got caught in the act and when caught, you should do the right thing. hell, i would have even said forget it if the shoes actually came already but since they are still in transit, it just didnt sit right with me.

if it was me, i would have gave some money back to be honest. if it was a pair of jordans or kobes or whatever hyped up ish then i probably wouldnt... but trying to make $50 on red roshe's? c'mon man where they do that at?
it's simple, just do your research next time. keep it posted in here and follow @teamroshe on twitter/instagram for latest updates. For now, just accept what you deserve. learn from your mistake and move on. now on to the next topic..

I L

I LOL'd at this. Thank you for making my morning. Shoe game has reached a new level. You are in the wrong and dickarea 100%

I feel you bro, however there are only a handful of people who still lend a helping hand. Sad that people don't return the favor

I ordered size 11 in the black and sport red and resold them for $75 a pair to cover half of the shipping.

Last edited:
How do they compare to the og mesh? Lookin to expand my collection into the diff materials, i get sz10.5 in og's (true sz 11)

In terms of comfort, the OG mesh is more comfortable. You'll probably have to size up 0.5 from your OG's since they fit more snug. Personally, I'm not a fan of the wovens. The shoe itself looks pretty good, but the comfort issue is a deal breaker.

Damn that bad huh....wut the woven is too stiff/narrow? Awkward creasing?

Damn that bad huh....wut the woven is too stiff/narrow? Awkward creasing?
definitely both.  narrower and more stiff.  no awkward creasing from what i've seen on my pair, but then again, i've only worn them twice.  i went half size up and still need to wear thinner socks with them

Finally got a pair of iguana's in my size

Back
Top Bottom