ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sick.gif
 the laziness in this thread blows my mind
The "Search This Thread" button and the clicking is too much effort for some people. Cut them some slack. 
roll.gif

Same, was definitely on fence but finally jumped over this morning haha.

And no resellers will buy them. Actually let me rephrase that to, no smart resellers will buy them. This wave of Roshe Runs is going to be a very widely available GENERAL RELEASE. So, in some ways I hope they do buy them just so they can eat their pairs and learn that this is not a shoe to flip in 2013. Nike knows the popularity now, so the runs won't be limited.
hopefully that's true. but i'm not trying to wait a month or 2 like with the re-releases of the 3 og cw's nameannnn. i just want to be able to walk into a store and walk out
grin.gif

hopefully that's true. but i'm not trying to wait a month or 2 like with the re-releases of the 3 og cw's nameannnn. i just want to be able to walk into a store and walk out
grin.gif
You will man. The FA restock last month was the first drop since last year and the uneducated people didn't know it was gonna be that wide of a general release so people ate it up. A lot of us in this thread have reiterate that it was going to restock throughout the months but people were just too impatient due to the long hiatus and now there's over 1000 pairs of roshe sitting on eBay alone smh. The spring wave will be the exact same scenerio as the 3 OG restock. It will hit the boutiques and possibly FA then the larger chains will get their larger shipment. EVERYONE WILL GET THE PAIRS THEY WANT. 

Last edited:
You will man. The FA restock last month was the first drop since last year and the uneducated people didn't know it was gonna be that wide of a general release so people ate it up. A lot of us in this thread have reiterate that it was going to restock throughout the months but people were just too impatient due to the long hiatus and now there's over 1000 pairs of roshe sitting on eBay alone smh. The spring wave will be the exact same scenerio as the 3 OG restock. It will hit the boutiques and possibly FA then the larger chains will get their larger shipment. EVERYONE WILL GET THE PAIRS THEY WANT. 
Couldn't have said it better. On top of the abundance of Roshes we saw with the 3 OG restock, we will also see an even wider Nike availability. Nike was one of the only retailers who did not restock on the 3 OGs. Once they hit Nike.com AND all the Nike Towns, Nike Runnings, etc. literally everyone and their mom can walk in whenever and cop a pair. Gunna be an exciting summer for sure

Why does every picture of the crimsons look different? The grey upper almost looks purple in some pictures, dark grey in some and light grey in others. See hypebeasts picture:

I like the crimson color though
The lighting definitely has an effect on the pictures and how the colors are portrayed. More pictures will continue to show up but seeing them in person will be the best option. Love the crimson color too, definitely going to pick up a pair or two!

:x  the laziness in this thread blows my mind

i wasn't too worried about it to search, i've had my pair. the way restocks of shoes have happened, it wouldn't surprise me if any shoe turns up. guess i didn't want to have to search through multiple pages of team applications to find an answer to a question i was curious about, not dying to know. i guess it makes people's day to be considered in "the know"

Any pics of lace swaps on the Split Pack, especially on the blk/total crimson?

I have a feeling all 4 colorways of the Split Pack would look better with laces that matched the mesh. 
i laced swapped the crimsons and mints with black laces. put the laces on my siren red and stadium green. cant wait to get the squadrons that should come in today so i can swap with my iggys. makes all of them look better. to me atleast. the tonals arent so bright and the og roshes have more light. will post a pic when i get home. hope the squadrons are there waiting for me. hahaha

For little-footed roshe fans there is a size 8 cyber on ebay for $79.99... New In Box. Would post link but I don't believe we are supposed to post live auctions. Hope somebody that wants them can scoop em.

Does anyone else have issues with these shoes creating static discharge? I swear I couldn't wear these shoes with socks without getting shocked every 5 minutes.

we're not talking about concords. we're talking about $70 running shoes.

but ok i asked for opinons and i got them. thanks.

btw zappos is sold out of sz 13
been a little while since I've been here...

...eh, looks like this guy wasn't cut out for this thread.  

Nice job on keeping the nonsense-heads from nestling in here ya'll

i laced swapped the crimsons and mints with black laces. put the laces on my siren red and stadium green. cant wait to get the squadrons that should come in today so i can swap with my iggys. makes all of them look better. to me atleast. the tonals arent so bright and the og roshes have more light. will post a pic when i get home. hope the squadrons are there waiting for me. hahaha
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dude, please post pics when you get a chance!

I just got home to my NDC shipment of all 4 colorways

I have a feeling matching laces with mesh will be the way to go!

New to this, but i've been looking here on tips where to get roshe runs just wanna say thanks. :D
Anyways copped doubles of black and was bored today so i customized these LMK how you guys like em. 

Looks alot more tiffany blue in real life.

they look clean bro!! how did you do it?

Hello all...i'm new here and just getting into the Rosheruns...I saw the colorway 511881-004

I see on inflammable and burner that they are in the set with the Crimson Blue, Tarp Green, and the Grey/Crimson...and looking around, word has it that those will drop sometime in end of Spring 2013.

No mention on the CW above in black/mdm grey/hyper blue shoe with style code 511881-004.

Can any of you gurus of the the Roshe shed some light on it?

Thanks

New to this, but i've been looking here on tips where to get roshe runs just wanna say thanks. :D

Anyways copped doubles of black and was bored today so i customized these LMK how you guys like em. 

Looks alot more tiffany blue in real life.
Really clean. Looks great, nice work! Where are the laces from? Sport reds?

Hello All, I'm New and feeling the Roshe Love. I posted a question earlier but had to be mod approved first. I hope it does. Nice meeting you all

Does anyone else have issues with these shoes creating static discharge? I swear I couldn't wear these shoes with socks without getting shocked every 5 minutes.

FOREAL! I'm glad I'm not the only one on here. All my friends and family have the same issue! haha.

Back
Top Bottom