ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

those squadron blues mannnnnn . .. only thing ill regret more if I don't cop these is the fact tht I didn't cop the calypso's

Been a blessing to be on this team! Today we hit the big 1 year, crazy what this has turned into. Much love to my broshes #teamroshe

"Started from the bottom, now my whole team here!!!"
Nice Collection 

Happy Anniversary to you guys and Team Roshe ! 

Been a blessing to be on this team! Today we hit the big 1 year, crazy what this has turned into. Much love to my broshes #teamroshe

"Started from the bottom, now my whole team here!!!"
Nice use of symmetry you got going on there, broshe.

And congrats on year one, y'all!

Volts look so clean in this pic one of my favorite roshes
I spy something cyber. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I missed the pre-order on end for the squadron blues but I just got the new mangos. I will attempt to get the squadrons retail on ndc or the store.

I recently received my 9.5 black/crimson roshes from finishline and compared them to my sz. 10 pair from a european boutique. The insole on the 9.5 is much thicker. I will try to post pics soon

Last edited:
Are the Squadron blues and Mangos V2 going to be Europe drop only? I'd rather not pay for shipping from England

so stoked found a pair of the mangos hidden at my local JC penny lol. just was there walking through and found em. haha

In honor of TRo's 1st Year, here's my contribution.

circa May 2012

Roshe Run Collection by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Present

TeamROSHE - One Year by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

As you can see, not much as changed. I still have a very slim collection. :\ I've only copped ONE cw since then; however, the BIGGER difference is being a part TRo! :nthat:

It seems probable that my collection will double with the nice Spring collection dropping soon and the much anticipated launch of RosheID. #morecoloredsoles

Last edited:
black+crimson insoles

left and top is from finishline sz. 9.5

right and bottom is from Europe sz. 10

production dates on the tags are off by one day

Back
Top Bottom