ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wtf?!? where was the info on the total crimson roshes? They just showed up out of nowhere. Hopefully th spring cws dont release like that..
everyone in the socal/valley area, is this roshe weather or what. 90+ degrees damnn

Total Crimson/Gamma Grey, and yes it is OG Mesh.

Photo courtesy of xtianp

Wtf?!? where was the info on the total crimson roshes? They just showed up out of nowhere. Hopefully th spring cws dont release like that..
everyone in the socal/valley area, is this roshe weather or what. 90+ degrees damnn
perfect roshe weather for socal

Are you talking about changing/manipulating the colorways? if so, you need Photoshop.
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the grey soles... those look SOLID now.
Lol thanks, and thanks to growingupny for the critique!

I will do my best by making the perfect colorways for the community 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I go to Purdue and I have seen 1 other with roshes. Naturally I yelled "nice roshes" until he turned around.

anybody got info on the product # for those total crimsons? I know they're new but just looking to stock locate them as I only have 1 FA near me

Hey guys, just got my Mangos from TMall, everything looks great except that I noticed the the outsole is shaped differently than my other Roshes. In the pic above you can see how the Calypso's outsole curves upward while the Mango's does not. Wondering if anyone else's pair look like mine. Thanks.

Hey guys, just got my Mangos from TMall, everything looks great except that I noticed the the outsole is shaped differently than my other Roshes. In the pic above you can see how the Calypso's outsole curves upward while the Mango's does not. Wondering if anyone else's pair look like mine. Thanks.
I think its good basing it off just the pictures. Im my collection, no one roshe is exact. they all have some weird shape outsole/midsole.

I think its good basing it off just the pictures. Im my collection, no one roshe is exact. they all have some weird shape outsole/midsole.

Yup, I think you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any bigfooted people still need the Iguana's, Black Sails, or Sport Reds size 13, 14, and 15 are available on Zappos for $55. They also have them on Eastbay.

Whens the navy blue/teal roshe coming out? Any exact date or months? Will i be able to purchase it at nike.com thx:$

Total Crimson/Gamma Grey, and yes it is OG Mesh.

Photo courtesy of xtianp
They look similar to the Sport Reds ish think I'm going to pass. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind if I see them in person

lol reflecting on my roshes, all have been bought under retail 
roll.gif
 coupons, gifts, and deals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom