ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

might be one of the few who don't mind the placement of the swoosh on the toe area. sizes are pretty scattered around San Diego shiekhs, but they're out there.

Not feeling the FB's at all. The swoosh placement just messes it up. Don't understand the hype on the Black Mints, they don't look good to me. Borderline ugly in fact :x

One guy bought up all the squadron blues at my local spot, the worker was kind enough to call me after saving me a trip

Shiekh at vfair is completely out of the "yeezy" color way. manager told me he sold them all to one person -____-. they do have the orange and brown roshe FB in a few sizes. get um while its hot ! manager even said you can order through them and ill be there friday !
There should be a limit per customer smfh

Part of the blame should be towards the stores for not putting a limit on how many pairs you can buy.

Hopefully NDC gets their stock soon but I can wait, I'm not an impatient hype monster. Plus I get 20% off at NDC so definitely taking advantage of that. 8)

For all the broshes in the Colorado area, I just went to Aurora mall for lunch break and got a pair of Crimsons in Sz 10 at Foot Action. Size range left was 10-13. Size 10 was the smallest size they had because the girl that worked there said all the employees bought the smaller sizes first... and they just got them in stock yesterday afternoon. Crimson was the only cw there. The word was squadron blues were coming there maybe on thursday.

Hopefully NDC gets their stock soon but I can wait, I'm not an impatient hype monster. Plus I get 20% off at NDC so definitely taking advantage of that. 8)

You can't really count on NDC. they usually get most of their stuff late when it comes to roshes. They didn't even get the OG 3 re-release.

$tores have the same mentality as re$ellers. They don't care who they are selling their shoes too, as long as their cashing in.
But if they're not careful, they'll alienate their customers. It's a fine line between selling all their stock to one person and creating incentive for customer's loyalty.

Shiekh at vfair is completely out of the "yeezy" color way. manager told me he sold them all to one person -____-. they do have the orange and brown roshe FB in a few sizes. get um while its hot ! manager even said you can order through them and ill be there friday !
F that guy!!

Manager should've never let that tool buy entire inventory!!

This just in...

For all my reputable, Los Angeles roshe-heads. I know of two spots that will be receiving the squadron's and gamma grey's today. One location is for sure getting them and the other is likely to get them, but not positive about receiving today.

PM me if you'd like to know the info. I haven't received word yet that the shipment(s) have come in, so please be patient. I will have to go there myself and confirm before sharing any details. One spot also has crimson's. Please don't blow up my inbox. Send me one detailed message about what you're exactly looking for and I will try my best to help out.

Good luck to us all.
not in LA but repped good looking out bro

Still waiting here in the New Jersey 201 area. No luck with our Finishline/footactions/footlockers in our Newport mall center. Staten island footaction are expecting 7 different colorways by the end of the month. Staten island Finishline has the split pack in 4 colorways, various sizes. I was able to order the crimson/orange colorway by giving them the sku number. Im still tryna hunt down a pair of the new roshe fb's in both the orange/brown and mint colorways in a size 12. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
this is so stupid how long did it take the fb's to sell out on finishline? 
i dont think they really had a full stock, per se.  when i clicked the link when it was first posted, all that was in the orange fb's were size 10.  the black/mints were never there.  i never bothered to check the sprite cw though

Back
Top Bottom