ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you live in san jose! i'm pretty sure theres a hair+nails with someone named cindy/nancy/jenny around hahahah
LOL 
roll.gif

i want a lot of US cw's that didn't release in Japan, but to think i'm only willing to pay retail is silly, don't you think? who's willing to ship to me for free? paypal ready!

Last edited:
Well guys by average I mean like how many pairs does a typical team roshe member have I didn't mean it literal just wondering how many pairs y'all got

I have been on search for those for a friend. 

Yeah I finally saw them in person this weekend and made the decision to find a pair to use during work since from afar they look like regular dress shoes.

Hopefully Zappos restocks them soon.

Try WSS. They have the all black wovens and the teal wovens as well.
Thanks, but they only have 10.5 and 11.5 and no size 11s. I'll add WSS to my list of sites to check daily this week for when they restock but hoping Zappos comes through first since it's on sale there for $20 off.

This thread has not been kind to my wallet lately!!! LOL

Is anyone still looking for the roshe city pack if so pm me i know a place that's selling them there international I won't give u info if you just joined or trying. To resell my join date and post count is messed up from niketalk switching I've been a member for years now hmu

smh at all the lurkers/resellers. keep ish to PM and only give out information to those that have good reputation and post count / join date.

really worried that I bought my TTS for the FB mints off NDC and that it would be too tight. My OG iguanas have plenty of toe space for me so I'm hoping these FBs will be just right.

really worried that I bought my TTS for the FB mints off NDC and that it would be too tight. My OG iguanas have plenty of toe space for me so I'm hoping these FBs will be just right.
I'm in the same situation. If they're too tight, I hope I can find somebody to do a size swap

Back
Top Bottom