ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Question for anyone who has a pair of womens roshes...

Should I go TTS or a half size up?

They run narrower than the mens roshes, correct?

Guys I got a question I need a 8.5 in the sport reds can somebdoy point me in the direction I cant find them anywhere

You need to go up 1.5 in size. For example: if you're a size 9.5 go with a women's 11.

Guys I got a question I need a 8.5 in the sport reds can somebdoy point me in the direction I cant find them anywhere
urbanoutfitters, stock locate at FA/sheikhs/champs, or wait for another restock in a month or 2.

Last edited:
My mints yeezy 2 black pink yeezy Kanye west college drop out Roshe runs will be here today. Will post pics when I get them.

Kidding. But lol at how angry everyone gets at a simple name. I hope I can keep up with this thread for mango V2 / beach or whatever we call them.

You need to go up 1.5 in size. For example: if you're a size 9.5 go with a women's 11.

Yea, I know that part.

I'm asking if I need to go up a half size on top of that.

I'm a 9, not sure if I should buy a 10.5 or an 11.

http://www.stylefile.com/nike-roshe-run-wvn-shoes-grey-white-fid-36577.html

EU bros style file has release the night stadium woven with free shipping anywhere in Europe €109.90/£94 on the high end for roshes (head scratch) I guess if you were waiting for this CW

For those of you who are in the process of doing group buys or whatever on frugirls and tmall. DON'T. I did my group buy last week and they received all the pairs 2 days ago. However, when after I paid for the shipping order to the U.S. this is the message they replied with. 

Dear

[SIZE=12.727272033691406px]Your parcel will be impacted due to below customs checking.[/SIZE]

New President of China Xi Jinping recently will visit United States. China and the United States will make intellectualproperty cross-check for a month, All the parcels will be open box and check both at china customs and US customs.
To avoid your parcel confiscated by customs. For the brand items, we will kindly stop shipping to US from 3.20 to 4.14.
Bettween this period, we will process purchasing only for US customers. All US parcels will be shipped after 4.14.
Apologize for the inconvenience!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thanks & BR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Frugirls - Your personal taobao agent[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Email: [SIZE=9pt][email protected][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Skype: bj-frugirls[/SIZE]

They did refund me the shipping and I will pay them once they are ready to ship them out here on the 14th of April.
@Blueleopard @Speedie562 @ibanndoe sorry for the delay. If I knew this was coming I wouldn't have done the group buy in the first place! 
mad.gif
That's the same e-mail I got so I am gonna wait it out and order after the 14th

I picked up a size 11.5 from Zappo's on Saturday and when I put it in my cart it alerted me it was the last pair. Hopefully they do restock for you

http://www.stylefile.com/nike-roshe-run-wvn-shoes-grey-white-fid-36577.html

EU bros style file has release the night stadium woven with free shipping anywhere in Europe €109.90/£94 on the high end for roshes (head scratch) I guess if you were waiting for this CW

Wow, those are nice. I hope they release stateside along with the light bone colorway.
I'd ordered the all black wovens when they first came out but returned them because when I had them on I felt like I should be working a service job that requires all black shoes.

I like to thank the person who posted up the urban outfitters link. Was able to pick up my size 8 iguanas. Last night my girlfriend was going to order them for me through eBay for $120+ shipping, but I said wait till tomorrow night when her check clears. Woke up and decided to google any info on roshe ids and I flipped thru a few pages on this thread and found the uo link and purchased my iguanas ASAP. I am super excited to get these for close to retail. Whoever posted this, I will rep you if I can

I wish they made a siren red v2. I'm not feeling the mango color to be honest. An anthracite upper with fire red sole and call them "fire alarms" >D would be a hot seller. I hope iD will let me make it happen. How much do siren reds (8.5) go for?

I like to thank the person who posted up the urban outfitters link. Was able to pick up my size 8 iguanas. Last night my girlfriend was going to order them for me through eBay for $120+ shipping, but I said wait till tomorrow night when her check clears. Woke up and decided to google any info on roshe ids and I flipped thru a few pages on this thread and found the uo link and purchased my iguanas ASAP. I am super excited to get these for close to retail. Whoever posted this, I will rep you if I can

Lol you're welcome. Good thing you told her to wait. :D just trying to help out fellow broshes.

Even though I joined NT a few weeks ago, I always been following the thread. Also been an owner of Roshes since Spring '12.

I wish they made a siren red v2. I'm not feeling the mango color to be honest. An anthracite upper with fire red sole and call them "fire alarms"
grin.gif
would be a hot seller. I hope iD will let me make it happen. How much do siren reds (8.5) go for?
Sirens still go for a good 150-200 lol but depends
Watch out for fakes too. There are quite a few fake Sirens that I've seen go for around $200 on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom