ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For any broshe's in Richmond, VA area: Urban Outfitters at Short Pump Town Center has Black/Sail and Sport Reds for $75, and DTLR's on Broad St, Regency Mall, Virginia Center Commons, or White Oak carry the Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens, and Black/Gamma Grey's in-store for $70. 

Wow, those are nice. I hope they release stateside along with the light bone colorway.
I'd ordered the all black wovens when they first came out but returned them because when I had them on I felt like I should be working a service job that requires all black shoes.
I also copped the black WVN's i hear were ya coming from with all black footwear reminds me of school but YOUNEED at least 1 all black sole to wear!

fyi broshes... price drop

If anyone is looking for the Mid City Tokyo's in sizes 8, 10-12 PM me for info (EURO WEBSITE - NOT US RETAIL). The site pretty much has a FSR on the other ones (Paris, London, NYC)

Last edited:
im going to call FNL when my kicks come in an see if they can refund or honor $20 towards another pair of kicks.

I'm looking at the status of my Tokyo Mids from End Clothing and it went from Processing to Awaiting Response. Is this normal?

e-mail them, they might want some verification.  Mine processed, but I just had a UK order from another site that wanted me to verify my address I think.  Said it was flagged by authorization dept, so even if you use PP they might double-check.

Seems normal, and they are definitely legit.

e-mail them, they might want some verification.  Mine processed, but I just had a UK order from another site that wanted me to verify my address I think.  Said it was flagged by authorization dept, so even if you use PP they might double-check.

Seems normal, and they are definitely legit.
Okay thanks! I'll shoot them an e-mail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom