ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If I've held convos with you in the last few of weeks and I've noticed you've been helping people out in this thread, check your inbox.

I dropped off a lovely care package 
nthat.gif

If I haven't, shot me a PM

ALL LOW POST COUNT, LOW REP, AND/OR YESTERDAY JOIN DATE WILL BE IGNORE (Unless someone can vouch), My apologizes in advance!

& this means what?????

now i want those "yeezy" roshes lol jk.

i have the black/white sails (og color) but i see this new pair for men (which was like the og women's pair) with the white/greyish swoosh.

does it look the same as the og black/white sails but with a swoosh thats more visible? im on the fence if i should sell/return/trade my unused and only pair of black sails to get this newer one with the white swoosh.

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?
I'm a big fan of the color blocking done with most of the first year of releases with similar swoosh and panels, especially Sirens and Mangos. However, contrast is nice with the Calypsos. But, I think the more subtle swoosh really makes the shoe. Like with the NDC pics of the spring lineup; I prefer those over the true shoes. If Squads had OG mesh but same colors as NDC, I'd be all up in a tizzy over them. Something about it makes me see more of the Roshe side of the shoe (which is what I appreciate- simplicity, understated) versus major Nike branding (attention-seeking). One gets attention; one wants attention (yet garners lots of hype too lol, and who am I kidding, I'm a total Nike-****).

Hence why I like Black/Anthracite/Sails over new Spring CW. 

/persuasive essay haha 

EuGeNiLe, that pair is similar to the WMNS, but lacks the white in the laces, and the men's is light grey where the WMNS was white.  Also, the mesh on the WMNS was finer and smoother. 

Am I the only one that prefers the smooth, fine mesh of the WMNS releases?  Too bad they don't make a women's 13.

damn.. the roshe thread is really popping. thanks for the responses yall. thumbs up for all those who did. i think ill keep the og sails. sometimes its nice to have a clean simple shoe to rock that isnt just blatantly advertising the swoosh all the time.

My mint FBs just came in from ndc, they are ok but I'm not feeling that pink swoosh I might remove it, and for people who are concerned about the sizing these feel a lil more snuged I'm usually a size 8.5 and og mesh but I went up .5 and size 9 fit like a glove. And the mesh on these feel rough and I don't see the resemblance of the side panel to scales. It feels more like a hexagonal net lol

My mint FBs just came in from ndc, they are ok but I'm not feeling that pink swoosh I might remove it, and for people who are concerned about the sizing these feel a lil more snuged I'm usually a size 8.5 and og mesh but I went up .5 and size 9 fit like a glove. And the mesh on these feel rough and I don't see the resemblance of the side panel to scales. It feels more like a hexagonal net lol
Are you saying it's the swoosh color or more so the placement of the swoosh? 

I've still yet to see a pair in person and my orange/browns will be delivered today so i'm just curious. 

How can you remove the swoosh tho? Is that only for the FB cw's?

sz 11 bRoshes. There is currently a listing on eBay for Black Sails, Sport Reds and Iguanas. 3 pair ending in 24 minutes. Bidding is only up to $203.50.

Went to the shop that said they had Michigan wolverines colorway roshe's. what he didn't tell me was that they were the trails... Ah well.

Anyways got shipping confirmation on my Team Roshe shirt! Def can't wait!

Are you saying it's the swoosh color or more so the placement of the swoosh? 
I've still yet to see a pair in person and my orange/browns will be delivered today so i'm just curious. 

I don't mind the swoosh placement. It really makes them stand out from og roshes, it's the color pink I'm just not feeling I wish the swoosh was mint like the bottom, but that's my 2 cents. But when u get your pair today u will have ur own opinion on how they look

just received tracking info from WellGosh...ordered the tokyo mids yesterday afternoon and estimated to be getting them tomorrow morning..damn they move fast
happy.gif

Last edited:

Idk how to remove the swoosh but if any1 knows pm me. And no the swoosh on the FBs are the same swoosh they have on the og mesh roshes, so it will come off with proper instructions

i have the black/white sails (og color) but i see this new pair for men (which was like the og women's pair) with the white/greyish swoosh.

does it look the same as the og black/white sails but with a swoosh thats more visible? im on the fence if i should sell/return/trade my unused and only pair of black sails to get this newer one with the white swoosh.

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?

Not feeling these honestly I prefer the blk sails

Idk how to remove the swoosh but if any1 knows pm me. And no the swoosh on the FBs are the same swoosh they have on the og mesh roshes, so it will come off with proper instructions

that needs to be worded a lot better bro :lol:

The swoosh on the FB's can be removed with duct tape (check IG for ChosenCartel)
Hes saying the swoosh on the FB's & the swoosh on the og's are totally different the swoosh on the FB's is basically a sticker...og's have a actual plastic swoosh

Last edited:

xl511881004.jpg

watcha think NT?
I ordered them yesterday. Personally i like the lighter swoosh, i feel like it really adds to the shoe. I will not be replacing them with my black sails though

Back
Top Bottom